Fastlane is the easiest, fastest, and most stunning way to keep track of your motorcycle's maintenance, repairs, and fuel economy.
You're proud of your bike, so show it off while recording routine upkeep with a sleek modern interface designed for quick scanning and updating. Put away your pen and paper and use Fastlane everytime you fill-up at the gas station and track how your vehicle performs over time. Add your own service items and quickly see what services need to be performed, which ones are coming due, and keep your vehicle in tip-top shape!
- Beautiful interface built from the ground up for iOS 11
- Show off your vehicles in the app by adding a background photo from your camera roll
- Track fuel-ups
- Track periodic services (e.g. oil changes, valve adjustments)
- Add and customize your own services and service intervals by distance or time
- Track repairs & mods (e.g. replaced mirrors, updated exhaust)
- Default service and repair items that you can keep, edit, or delete
- Keep notes on your services and repairs
- Save photos with your services and repairs
- Optimized for ease of use at the gas station or in the garage
- Easy to see and navigate forms
- See and track your fuel efficiency with a choice of graphs
- Data is automatically backed up along with your phone
- Export your vehicle's data into spreadsheet files
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Lots of updates in this new version to help you keep better track of your vehicles
IMAGES - Add images to your repairs, mods, and service records! Choose one from your photo roll or use the camera in app. Photos are added from the edit or compose screen.
MODS - You can now specially add MODS to your records. These are meant to record the customizations you add to you vehicle.
GRAPHS - More fuel efficiency chart options! Not everyone thinks of fuel efficiency the same way, so now you can see them differently too.
SETTING - You can set the app to go straight to the vehicle chooser screen. This might be helpful if you have a lot of vehicles you're tracking. Check the settings screen to toggle this option.
Thanks for using Fastlane!
Ratings and Reviews
Really like this but with ios12 it doesn’t work
I really like this program. However with the latest iOS release it does not work. I can not select individual vehicles.
This app does a fantastic job of keeping your vehicle maintenance, modifications and fuel records organized in an easy to use, intuitive and visually pleasing format. I have been using this app since the first version came out. This latest version offers just about everything you could ask for. mods are separate from repairs/maintenance items, you can add photographs and the upcoming scheduled service intervals are easily identified in order of urgency. I don’t use the fuel function so I can’t speak to that but everything else is great. The developer is very responsive and open to suggestions. Highly recommended.
So far it’s awesome.
Most people just use their notes app. Took me a min to figure out how to use this app to its full capacity but I love it. I do all my own services and most of my own labor on my bike and if I do go to sell it the I have a super professional manner to show all the upkeep I have done and an easy place to look for all the different mods I have done over the years. Plus it keeps up with my fuel usage. I think it’s great but understand it’s not for everyone. Well worth the few dollars. I spend more on candy for my kid at a single gas station visit.
The developer, Joseph Bergen, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joseph Bergen
- 21.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Joseph Bergen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.