Save up on restaurant delivery & takeout with smart menu prices and help prevent food waste! Gebni is a new kind of food app offering food delivery & takeout at better prices using a unique smart-pricing technology that constantly updates meal prices to reflect current demand levels for specific meals and save you money on your favorite dishes. Indeed, your average restaurant delivery app just got an upgrade and became a lot smarter and more efficient. ;)
Gebni (some spell it Gubni, Jebni or Jebnee) is the result of numerous conversations with restaurant owners and hungry diners who all agree there has to be a better way for both sides to work together in setting meal prices instead of relying on never-changing fixed prices that potentially price out many individuals. Our food app takes into account real time demand for meals so people could pay lower prices on their favorite food when demand isn't high enough. It can be anytime during the day and you would still be able to save up on your favorite pad thai, tacos, pizza, pancakes, ramen, cheese burger, salad and much more if your chosen dish is not in high demand at that exact moment. Savings can be as little as a penny or as high as $5 per meal depending on demand. Bonus point. You never have to pay more than the regular price when demand is at peak. :)
With our smart food app, you can:
- Browse hundreds of dynamically-priced local restaurants around you serving Italian, Mexican, Chinese, American, Thai, Halal, Indian food and many more cuisines.
- Order breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between for both pickup and delivery and save up every time with smart menu prices
- Pre-order meals as far as 2 weeks in advance and get guaranteed savings of up to 20% OFF with our Future Orders. This is a great way for companies and groups to save money on office lunch. Individuals can also access this feature anytime.
- Rate your previously-ordered dishes by swiping them left or right (We're happy to introduce you to the concept if you're not already familiar with it).
- See ratings of individual meals ordered by other foodies around you
- Name your own price for your favorite salad, burrito or smoothie and watch those prices come to life with our smart-pricing technology
- Not seeing your favorite restaurant or cuisine on Gebni? You can request them directly from the app. We'll do our best to add them in the days following your request.
- Want to know when the price of your favorite meal is at the lowest price? Enable push notifications. We won't spam you but we'll make it super easy for you to save even more on your takeout orders.
- See your "All-time savings" grow after each food order and unlock awesome rewards
- Filter restaurants by cuisine type or search for your meal by name to get faster to that happy place of knowing your food is on its way to you.
- Skip to your category of choice e.g. appetizers, entrees, salads, sandwiches and desserts directly from the tab bar and avoid endless menu scrolling.
- Compete with yourself and beat your last purchase price for a meal. Game the system while you still can..
- Enjoy automated savings with smart prices and never waste another minute hunting for coupons and promo codes. Life's too precious
Gebni is currently active in New York City with hundreds of restaurants in Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan. If you think Gebni should cover your area, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to unlock your neighborhood.
Bug fixes and UI enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Solid option for food delivery
I’ve been using Gebni for a few months now after reading an article about how they are different than seamless and the like.
While they may not have as many options as other apps, I’ve never been without at least a few choices in each category where I live in Manhattan. I even requested a new restaurant to add and was pleased to see that within a few weeks, it was actually added to their app.
Customer service has been excellent and saving a few dollars on every order really adds up over the course of the couple dozen of orders I’ve placed. So far so good!
Gebni Saves Me $$ on the Reg
Dynamic pricing is the future of food apps! If you live/work in Manhattan and tend to order out, this app is guaranteed to save you money. I heard that it allows the restaurants to keep more money from each sale as well, so it’s a good way to support local business.
One critique – it would be great if Gebni added a map feature that you could use to explore restaurants in your area - it’s a little bit tiresome to plug your address in over and over. Fingers crossed it expands to other major U.S. cities!
I’ve had this app for a few weeks now and whenever I’m in the city it’s fairly helpful because there’s a good selection of restaurants to choose from and I always get a discount. I’ve ordered about 3 times so far and I’ve already saved almost $6. The options are pretty limited in Queens where I can only choose from 3 restaurants; Only one of which I actually eat from. My only critique of the app itself would be to have an option where they could find my location. Sometimes it’s difficult if I want to pickup something and I’m on the go and I don’t know the area.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.