- Powerful GED Math preparation tool.
- 1450+ questions (incl. 6 practice quiz) with step-by-step solution for each.
- Topic Flashcards incl. formula listing, quick tips, fundamental approach and more
This application is NOT just a question bank. It take your preparation to next level by providing effective tools to monitor performance, review questions you answered wrong or group question to revisit later.
Visit www.honehead.com for more screen-shots and Demo Video.
- 1450+ quality questions covering all facets.
- Practice questions and examples by topics with step-by-step solution.
- 6 practice quizzes with various difficulty levels.
- Ability to save quiz for later review.
- Facility to group questions. Question groups can be 'Tricky questions', 'Tough questions' etc.
- Easy to use and effective user Interface.
- No Wi-Fi or Data Connection required
Quiz Feature :
- Timer helps simulate realistic exam.
- Ability to pause/save quiz to resume at a later time.
- Ability to save completed quiz and scorecard for later review.
- Summary gives you a birds-eye view of all questions. Jump to any question from question picker.
- Step by Step solution of all question.
- Ability to restart completed quiz.
Score Card features :
- Provide time spent on each question.
- Score card, along with its graphical view, helps review your performance.
Topic feature :
- Formula listing and fundamental approach provided for each topic
- Short-cut, Quick-tips and operations
- Examples are provided for each topic and short-cuts.
- Instant validation of Practice questions and examples.
1) Numbers & Operations: Numbers, even-odd, substitution, operation, Decimal, factors, fractions, sequence/patterns, counting, absolute
2) Algebra: Roots, Exponents, roots, linear and quadratic equations, inequalities, percent, functions
3) Word Problems: Ratio, Variation/Proportion, motion, work, age, cost
4) Data & Statistics: Probability, average, statistics, set theory, data analysis (bar, line, pie charts), interest
5) Geometry: parallel lines, angles, triangle (properties, congruency, similarity) , pythagorus, circle, area & perimeter, solids, co-ordinate geometry, Trigonometry
GED is a registered trademark of American Council of Education (ACE). ACE neither sponsors nor endorses this product or any of its content.
There may be a possibility of some bugs, inaccuracies or typographical errors for which the owner cannot be held liable.
The owner can make changes or modifications including deletions to the contents, the product and software given here at any time without notice.
We have made it more intuitive and easy to use. Many features have been added and bugs resolved. New features will help more in analysis of your attempts in quizzes and practice.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Gives too much information
The GED math test is not this difficult. This app will fool you into thinking so. If you want to "master" the GED math test, then this app is for you. However, there are other more user friendly GED math apps I would recommend over this one.
Wrong answers in quizzes, app support tries to make you feel like an idiot.
I downloaded for a basic refresher for an upcoming civil service exam. The multiple choice questions either do not have the right answer available, or the right answer is available but the quiz still makes it wrong. ( it’s not me) When cross checked with other apps / calculators and people , my answer was correct, but the app doesn’t accept as a answer. Support told me I was working the problem wrong, so I took their advice and worked it their way... guess what I still got my original answer. Deleting app
There may be value here if you want to use this as part of a broader math learning program. The tutorials are hard to understand; you must know algebra well to follow along. There are bugs in the multiple choice quizzes; the correct answer was not available.
I stopped trusting the quizzes after much frustration answering a simple percentage problem. My correct solution wasn't available in the choices. I thought my method was wrong and couldn't figure it out. After some time struggling I chose randomly and was shown the answer. But the app showed My Original solution in Their step-by-step example! It's still there when I go back.
I can't second guess each answer...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.