After Google reader closed in 2013, AOL reader closed in 2018, we switch backend to Miniflux, which can be set up easily by yourself. Or use our free service https://rssreaderone.com
Discover feeds in webpage:
1) Visit target webpage with Safari;
2) Tap Safari "Share" icon;
2.1) Tap "More" icon; (First time only)
2.2) Enable "Discover RSS Feed"; (First time only)
3) Tap Safari "Discover RSS Feed" icon
- Comply with macOS Big Sur
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good so far
Just need some more time to evaluate.
Allows you to create a login, but doesn’t connect to any feeds. Immediately crashes.
Developer Response ,
Hello, there are three ways to add feeds, 1) enable "Discover rss feed" button in safari shares, and use that button to find rss feed in website; 2) sign in miniflux server (if you didn't set up your own, you might use our free service server https://rssreaderone.com) with any browser and set up feeds through webpage, then pull to refresh in this app; 3) in this app long press category title and manually input feed address. Any feedback please let us know
Broken - glad I didn't buy paid version
Stopped working and support/feedback for product doesn't allow you to submit feedback or support requests for this product. #FAIL
- New Mobile Way Inc.
- 10.7 MB
Requires iOS 14.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2012 New Mobile Way Inc, All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.