Our customers believe in being in control of their lives.
gene2know gives you everything you need to put you in complete control of your DNA and puts it in the palm of your hand!
What makes our app cool? Right from your phone, you can:
• Add a medicine, vitamin or supplement, run a G2K PGX report while you’re at the store and find out if it will be good for you
• Run a report on a medication to see if it conflicts with another medicine you are taking, or an allergy, or illness.
• Set reminders to take your medicine, vitamins or supplements.
• Share information with Family Members and Care Team.
The G2K App is the world’s first comprehensive, interactive DNA mobile application.
So How Does It Work?
After taking a simple, in-home saliva test, you will have access to genetic reports specifically tailored to your genes for:
• Drug-to-Genetic Risks
• Drug-to-Drug Risks
• Drug-to-Medication Risks
• Drug-to-Lifestyle Risks
• Drug-to-Allergy Risks
gene2know Lifestyle Management Systems (G2K LMS) gives you unlimited access and reporting to all of the above.
• Pharmacogenetics is the future of medicine. With G2K PGX, you can find out if a medication will make you sick or not work BEFORE you take it. Run a report right from your phone and you’ll know. This will help your physician prescribe the right medication for you.
• As new studies and information become available, you’ll be able to run new reports and have the latest information based on your DNA.
Support for Ancestry Results
Ratings and Reviews
My boyfriend got me this dna test because my family has a long line of strange\scary\deadly reactions to medications. The kit came completely sealed with the collection tube, instructions, and the return mailer. I sent my spit in (spitting that much spit is so much harder than I thought! 😆😆) and within a few weeks I got my results! I have had much fun on this app. I have looked up random medications that I have never been on just to see if I would have a reaction. 😆 I actually looked up an old acne medication that I was on as a teen that made me super depressed and sure enough it interacted with my genes! I wish I had this back then.. aside from the entertainment of the app it is very functional. I input what medications I am taking and it will let me know if there are any interactions with other meds. I will forever be confident if I ever change or go on any new medications. Oh! You can also send your reports to your doctor directly from the app! This app is awesome fun and life saving! Literally!
Helps me manage my mom’s medications and also great to track calories and make sure there is no interactions between new meds and my current illnesses and meds.
- GENE 2 KNOW, LLC
- 135.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © gene2know, llc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.