The most popular game of general knowledge is now available for iOS.
Download the game, have fun, learn and show what you got!
HOW TO PLAY:
- The player must answer 15 questions correctly
- You can use four lifelines
- At the end you will win 1 MILLION dollars (virtual)
- If you fail you will lose everything or gain the corresponding to the level you are
- It has several personal achievements to reach
- Finally, the online ranking to show what you got!
- Good luck!
* "Challenging, but fun. I get together with friends and play this once a week. We've achieved Millionaire status several times"
* "I love this game it's like the old Millionaire without all the extra stuff. Just good trivia. Thanks!!!"
* "This is an excellent way to increase your trivia knowledge. I like it."
* "This game is surprisingly tough. Most importantly, it isn't that repetitive (especially once you get past 1,000). Pretty smooth gameplay, limited ads. One of the best free games you can get"
NO TIMER MODE:
Play with no time limit to relax and share knowledge with family and friends.
In this game mode you have limited time to answer each question. Your challenge is to be the fastest.
You're still not convinced?
- A quiz game to have fun and learn with the whole family. Don’t miss it!
- An addictive and fun quizup with questions updated to play at any time.
- More than 20,000 questions to test your knowledge and general culture.
- This trivia game is available in 6 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
- The perfect hobby to show that you still have a lot to learn!
- A game of questions and answers for lovers of trivia.
- Millionaire is a dynamic game to speed up your thinking and help you to be faster and faster.
- Share in social networks (Facebook and Twitter) your achievements and show your friends you're the best!
Have feedback or need support? Contact us
Correction of a problem with the gold on the final screen.
Correction of the daily bonus.
New questions and general improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love, love, love this game.
This is one of the BEST trivia games out there. I tried several & I've stuck with this one for almost 2 years. I learned a lot about the world playing this game & at the same time I'm able to educate my young son with the information. It's the old Who Wants To Be A Millionaire game, it just got renamed. Recently it's running into some glitches where it randomly fails to record a lot of my wins. It is very frustrating so I hope the wonderful Quiz Team fixes this problem. I'm a die hard fan!
August 10, 2020
UPDATE: The new revised game is awful. It stalls all the time too. They shouldn’t have tempered with something that was great.
I played for a long time but now I don’t think I’ll be playing. I’m really disappointed.
Good Quiz - poor infrastructure
The quiz itself is good and presents a reasonable challenge without being obsure. However, the support is now poor.
You earn a small amount of ‘coins’ for winning different stages of the quiz, and then you are supposed to be able to double it at the end of the game by watching a video. You also can get one question wrong and either watch a video or pay 100 coins. However, there is rarely a video available for either purpose - and no option to receive coins when they have failed to make a video available. Gets a little lame.
They've done a lot right here. First, the game isn't very complicated. Second, it is a bit chalenging. This is good because when games of this type are too easy, they get boring quickly. Third, the adds don't get in the way of the fun.
In short, I really like this take on this game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Marco Batista
- 257.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © WalkMe 2013
- In-App Purchases
- 150 Extra Lifelines $2.99
- Remove ads $1.99
- 400 Extra Lifelines $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.