This year’s app for the “Generali Cologne Marathon 2020 virtual edition“ offers numerous interesting functionalities for runners on the course and spectators at home:
- Tracking (on Oct 4, 2020 from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm): Track yourself as a runner during the race and keep an eye on your current time. The map feature enables a switch from your current, real position to the virtually simulated position on the original Cologne Marathon course. Thus, you are really part of the party in Cologne!
- Results & Favourites: Follow your favourites during the race on a map and watch all results after the race.
- Selfie/Photo: The virtual race lives on the participation in social media! Share your most beautiful moments prior to, during and after the race with the hashtag #koelnmarathon and let the running community be part of your success.
- Live Leaderboard: The function always allows you to follow the most updated developments of all runners.
- All information and latest news about the virtual race can also be seen in the app.
Do you have problems while using the “Cologne Marathon app“? Or is something unclear?
Write us and let us know what is not running. Thus, we can solve problems faster and make the app even better: firstname.lastname@example.org
This version contains improvements and bugfixes in the following areas:
∙ Download of Audio Experiences content
∙ Visual improvements on iPhone SE and 5s
∙ iOS 14 compatibility
- Mika timing GmbH
- 56 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 mika:timing GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.