Genisys Card Controls – Full control over your debit and credit card usage in a way you’ve never had before.
• Manage how, when and where your cards are used—on your own terms. Genisys Card Controls enables you to set controls regarding the transaction types, geographic rules, and the merchant types where your card can be used.
• Turn any card on, or off—in seconds. It’s as simple as a toggle. Perfect for safety, security… and those scary moments when you’re not quite sure where your card might be.
• Ensure you are the only person using your cards. GPS capabilities can either limit where your card is used—or assure it’s only able to be used when with you.
• Turn your cards into active budget participants. Set dollar limits for transactions, and receive alerts when those limits are being reached. No more worrying about going over budget!
• Receive alerts when suspicious activity is suspected.
• Stop fraudulent activity before it even happens with the alert feature. Based on your preferences, Genisys Card Controls can send you a real-time alert when your card is used outside of your chosen preferences, giving you the power to deny the transaction or turn your card off. Alert preferences can be set by:
• Location – based on where the transaction occurs
• Transaction type – based on type of transaction at point of sale
• Merchant type – based on the type of merchant where the transaction occurred
• Threshold – based on the threshold amount set by the user (i.e. – transactions over $500 receive an alert)
The latest Genisys Card Controls version contains a new updated look and feel and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s about time
I have been waiting forever for this option. All my other cards have had this option for awhile and it’s nice to see instant notifications on purchases and the ability to turn off my card. I will say that separate apps makes no sense and this option should have been implemented into the existing app. The Face ID option and then having to entered a passcode is also annoying. I’d rather not have to enter a passcode because that defeats the purpose of Face ID.
Completely unnecessary and quite frankly a pain!
To me, it makes no sense to have separate apps for card control and money transfer. If you just integrated them into one, you’d have a LOT less problems. Also, my Card Control app keeps unlinking from my banking app nearly EVERY time I open it. I keep having to re link it and set passcodes and it’s incredibly annoying. Having one interface for both functions would solve this problem.
What’s the point?
I was super excited when they decided to update their mobile app.
The new app is great! But it’s totally unnecessary to have 2 apps
One for card controls and one for everything else. Also the card control app keeps unlinking from the banking one and keeps force closing itself.
Roll it all into one
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.