▶ Fun EARLY LEARNING EDUCATIONAL PUZZLE games for toddlers and preschoolers of AGE 2 and up.
▶ SORT & MATCH by shapes, colors, patterns, sizes, animals, context, and more
▶ 170 items to sort on 15 Animated Levels with ascending level of difficulty
▶ LEARN NEW WORDS and PRONUNCIATIONS by Tapping objects to HEAR their names read out-loud. This helps your child to listen and learn new vocabulary words by professionally recorded native speakers
▶ VOICE OVER PRONUNCIATIONS in 13 LANGUAGES: Available in English (USA), English (UK), German, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, and Slovenian.
▶ No 3rd-party ads or notifications
▶ SURPRISE EGG PRIZES at the end of each level !
About the game:
Genius Sorting Games is an education puzzle game to help toddlers and preschool children to learn:
• Sorting and Matching
• Vocabulary and Word Pronunciation
• Hand-eye Coordination
• Focus and Concentration
• Geometry and Measurement
• Visual Perception
• Pattern Recognition
15 GAME LEVELS:
• Level 1: Sorting eggs by COLOR.
• Level 2: Classifying animals by their SILHOUETTE.
• Level 3: Sorting Christmas presents by PATTERN.
• Level 4: Sort clothes by SIZE.
• Level 5: Classify fruits and vegetables by COLOR
• Level 6: Sorting fish by their SIZE
• Level 7: Classify foods by ANIMAL
• Level 8: Catch and Classify flying butterflies by SIZE and PATTERN
• Level 9: Matching items by SHAPE
• Level 10: Classify by SHAPE
• Level 11: Classify by SHAPE and COLOR
• Level 12: Classify items by their SHAPE
• Level 13: Contextually sort by ROOM
• Level 14: Classify different VEHICLES
• Level 15: Classify animals by their HABITAT
For any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at:
- Fixed Dragging Objects Bug
- Fixed In-App-Purchase Bug
Ratings and Reviews
Great and educational game
I have 4 small kids and I'm kind of an over-achiever-dad and want my kids to learn everything - the sooner the better!
My kids (between 2-6 years old) love this game. They immediately understood what to do and even after they've solved all the levels, they keep playing it over and over.
My 2 youngest (twins) love opening the golden eggs - it's like Easter each time they crack one open.
Simple Pattern Recognition Made Fun
Downloaded the free version for my daughters to try out. They liked the cute and colorful animals and the basic problem solving so much that I bought the game for them. I rarely buy apps but this was well worth the cost, especially for the kids. Highly recommended.
My almost 29 month old loves all the games. I purchased full version through the free app but it force closes a lot, the sound doesn't work ( which my kid doesn't care), and the for parents section is just a blank white screen. Can there be a patch for this soon? Also was I suppose to delete the free version? I only have one game icon on my phone and do have all 15 games.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Big Egg Studios, Inc.
- 366.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2020 Big Egg Studios, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Levels $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.