This is the communication software for HIOKI Products (Bluetooth Low Energy models).
The GENNECT Cross is compatible with the following products.
- BT3554-50, BT3554-01(-11) BATTERY TESTER
- IR4057-50, IR4054-11, IR4058-20 INSULATION TESTER
- FT6380-50 CLAMP ON EARTH TESTER
- PD3259-50 DIGITAL PHASE DETECTOR
- CM4001,CM4002,CM4003 AC LEAKAGE CLAMP METER
- CM3286-01 AC CLAMP POWER METER
- CM4142 AC CLAMP METER
- CM4372, CM4374, CM4376 AC/DC CLAMP METER
- CM7291 DISPLAY UNIT
- FT3425 LUX METER
- FT4310 BYPASS DIODE TESTER
- General Measurement : This function is useful when you would like to get the multiple data. You can connect multiple measurement instruments and save the data manually. The app's maximum number of instruments connection is 8, however some devices only allow to connect fewer measuring instruments simultaneously depending on their wireless connectivity. In addition, location information and photos can be saved with measured data.
- Logging(Recording) : This function automatically record the data up to a maximum of 24 hours, with the fastest interval of every 5 seconds and up to 8 channels simultaneously. It also allows you to record the data trend graph during a assigned period.
- Comparator : This function is used to judge whether the measured values are good or bad by the FAIL criteria.You can utilize several options to set the criteria, an arbitral value (for all models),a instrument-defined value (for FT4310, IR405X) and so on.
- Waveform/FFT : This function is used to capture the voltage waveforms(simple FFT) or current waveforms(simple FFT). You can also download INRUSH waveform from CM4142/CM437X.
- Battery : This function is used to record measurement data transferred from battery testers. The recorded data can be displayed in the graph or the list form. The battery number can be confirmed audibly by the Measurement Recording Guide function.
- Electric Theft Detection : This function is used to check the "Theft of Electricity" status by measuring current and power using CM3286-01. You can also create PDF reports including measurement data related with pictures and the map information. (needs the internet access.)
- Harmonic Analysis: This function is used to analyze the harmonics from 1 to 30th order. The level, content percentage of FND, total harmonic distortion(THD), harmonic graph and measured waveforms are displayed and recorded.
- Illuminance Measurement: This function is used to map measured values to arbitrary positions in the picture. You can choose to import a picture from image library or camera. Measurement values can be maintained up to 300. "Manual Input Mode" is also available.
- Photo/Drawing with Values: This function is used to map measured values to arbitrary positions in the picture. You can also create templates in advance and load it later.
- Event Recording: This is a function that allows you to easily visualize when and how much measuring values exceeded the pre-set thresholds on your smartphone and tablet. This is ideal for troubleshooting of over load and leakage current and voltage drop, for example.
- Vector:This function allows you to display measured values and vector diagrams simultaneously and compare them with saved data.
- This app needs to access the internet via a cellular network or Wi-Fi. Please note that you have to cover this access fee to the internet.
- This app uses the location information service (GPS).
- Please be sure to confirm the privacy polisy on the upper right of the [Other] screen and agree before using this app.
The copyright to the executable program file and associated documents is owned by HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION.
HIOKI reserves the right to make changes to the software specifications without any prior warning.
HIOKI disclaims any and all responsibility for any consequences arising out of use of this software.
-Add a dummy measuring instrument.
-Add C.F. and THD values in [Waveform/FFT]
-Improved FFT graph calculation in [Waveform/FFT]
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic software, makes reporting a breeze!
No reason not to use this app if you own a compatible device! Makes monitoring and reporting a breeze!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.