This is the communication software for HIOKI Products (Bluetooth Low Energy models).
The GENNECT Cross is compatible with the following products.
- BT3554-01(-11) BATTERY TESTER
- CM3286-01 AC CLAMP POWER METER
- CM4142 AC CLAMP METER
- CM4372 AC/DC CLAMP METER
- CM4374 AC/DC CLAMP METER
- CM4376 AC/DC CLAMP METER
- CM7291 DISPLAY UNIT
- FT3425 LUX METER
- FT4310 BYPASS DIODE TESTER
- IR4054-11 INSULATION TESTER
- IR4058-20 INSULATION TESTER
- General Measurement : This function is useful when you would like to get the multiple data. You can connect up to 8 measurement instruments simultaneously and save the data manually.
- Logging(Recording) : This function automatically record the data up to a maximum of 24 hours, with the fastest interval of every 5 seconds and up to 8 channels simultaneously. It also allows you to record the data trend graph during a assigned period.
- Comparator : This function is used to judge whether the measured values are good or bad by the FAIL criteria.You can utilize several options to set the criteria, an arbitral value (for all models),a instrument-defined value (for IR4058-20) and so on.
- Waveform/FFT : This function is used to capture the voltage waveforms(simple FFT) or current waveforms(simple FFT). You can also download INRUSH waveform from CM4142/CM437X.
- Battery : This function is used to record measurement data transferred from battery testers. The recorded data can be displayed in the graph or the list form.
- Electric Theft Detection : This function is used to check the "Theft of Electricity" status by measuring current and power using CM3286-01. You can also create PDF reports including measurement data related with pictures and the map information. (needs the internet access.)
- Harmonic Analysis: This function is used to analyze the harmonics from 1 to 30th order. The level, content percentage of FND, total harmonic distortion(THD), harmonic graph and measured waveforms are displayed and recorded.
- Illuminance Measurement: This function is used to map measured values to arbitrary positions in the picture. You can choose to import a picture from image library or camera. Measurement values can be maintained up to 300. "Manual Input Mode" is also available.
- Photo/Drawing with Values: This function is used to map measured values to arbitrary positions in the picture. You can also create templates in advance and load it later. The picture can be selected from templates and image library, or by taking photo directly.
- Create PDF reports: You can create PDF reports from various measurement data and photographs. (needs the internet access.)
- This app needs to access the internet via a cellular network or WiFi. Please note that you have to cover this access fee to the internet.
- This app uses the location information service (GPS).
- Please be sure to confirm the privacy polisy on the upper right of the [Other] screen and agree before using this app.
The copyright to the executable program file and associated documents is owned by HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION.
HIOKI reserves the right to make changes to the software specifications without any prior warning.
HIOKI disclaims any and all responsibility for any consequences arising out of use of this software.
- Fixed the problem when using "Use Instrument Setting" on the Comparator function.
The comparison results on the GENNECT Cross may have been inaccurate when measuring under the following conditions.
Please find the relevant data on the data tab and check if the comparison results have been correct or not.
Application version : Ver1.6.0 to Ver1.6.2 (since December 19th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2019)
Instruments : Insulation Tester (IR4054-11,IR4058-20)
Function : Comparator
Conditions : When using "Use Instrument Setting" on the "Set Fail Criteria".
Details : Even if the actual instrument's comparison results were "FAIL", they may have been recorded as "PASS" on the GENNECT Cross.
(Please note that it only happened on the app side and the instruments gave you correct comparison result.)
Ratings and Reviews
- HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION
- 41.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.