Enhance your Genome DIY presentation experience with touchscreen interactives from the Genome: Unlocking Life’s Code exhibition. Explore human genomic migration, the great scientific strides in understanding our genomes, and what areas of our lives are affected by genomic research. Your DIY visitors can have a supplementary dive into some genomic topics beyond the graphic exhibit panels.
- What Do You Think? - think through the often complicated ethical and social questions surrounding genomic research.
- In and Beyond Africa - discover how Homo sapiens evolved in East Africa and across the globe
- Human Genome Timelines (5 to explore)
App is designed to allow for visitors to select from any of the interactives or it can be locked down by the venue to only show one interactive. Installation and password are provided in the Genome: DIY Resource Guide.
To stream these interactives, to play more games and watch videos go to https://unlockinglifescode.org
This free, print-on-demand exhibit has been recreated from the traveling exhibition, Genome: Unlocking Life’s Code, by the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History and National Institutes of Health’s National Human Genome Research Institute.
For more information on Genome DiY and other similar projects from the National Museum of Natural History, go to http://diy.naturalhistory.si.edu.
- Corrected introduction dialog text.
- Fixed refresh problem on What do you Think?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- National Human Genome Research Institute
- 91.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © The National Human Genome Research Institute
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.