Since the human genome was sequenced in 2003, we have gained significant insights into what makes each of us unique. Those insights are not only changing the way our health care is delivered, but they are also reshaping our future.
From the creators of the award-winning Genome magazine, Genome Genius is a fun and competitive way to learn about precision medicine and genomics. Each daily quiz includes links to great articles from the magazine to help further your understanding of the topic. Test your knowledge. Compete for prizes and bragging rights. Amaze your friends! Do you have what it takes to be a Genome Genius?
- Five questions of varying difficulty delivered each weekday.
- The chance to earn points for accuracy and speed.
- The ability to compete against your peers or the entire universe of players.
- A top 20 leaderboard, along with individual rankings.
- A resources section to bookmark articles for additional education and insight.
- A winners highlight in Genome magazine.
To learn more about Genome, visit www.genomemag.com.
• Terms & Conditions and minor improvements were added
Ratings and Reviews
Fun way to learn and keep up to date.
Very easy to use and enjoyable.
Unable to use the app
I tried creating an account several times to use this app, and each time it said that it cannot connect to the server and my internet connection must be checked. I have tried re-downloading the app, as well as forgetting my WiFi networks and reconnecting, still with no success. This is disappointing because I would love to use this app to learn, and there are hardly any mobile alternatives.
Unable to create an account
I’ve tried several times to create an account, but every time I receive an error message that there is not a connection to the internet or server, even when not using WiFi. Please fix this, I would love to use this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.