Improved with love.
GSi Genuine Sounds is a collection of fine sampled instruments based on a very efficient and unique proprietary sound engine made by GSi and called WLF - Wavetable Linear Format. The WLF Engine grants the highest performance with the lowest memory usage and CPU load possible, resulting in high polyphony even on less capable devices. All sounds included in the Genuine Sounds collections are professionally sampled using proprietary software and hardware machines.
With Genuine Sounds Volume First we at GSi are glad to introduce our new technology to the world, offering some of the finest acoustic and electric piano samples we've produced so far, with the sincere hope to continue along this route and release more collections in the future, focused on several other instrument categories.
- Powered by WLF Engine - Highly efficient DFD Streaming (Direct-from-disk)
- User selectable Streaming Buffer size
- Disk Pre-Caching option to increase disk streaming performance
- Polyphony up to 1024 stereo voices
- Internal 32 bit processing with native 32 bit sampled material
- Stereo 4-band semi-parametric equalizer
- Four effect slots
- FX1 features: Mono/Stereo Tremolo, Auto-Panner, Ring-Modulator, Wha-Wha (Pedal, LFO, Dynamic), Limiter
- FX2 features: Stereo Chorus, Stereo Phaser 4 or 6 stages, Flanger, Digital Delay, Analog Delay
- FX3 features amplifier simulations: TWIN, JCM, AC, RJC, BASS
- FX4 features digital reverb with 9 variations
- Each sample-set can have up to 8 dedicated parameters
- All parameters can be Midi-controlled with user-defined Midi Map and Midi Learn feature
- Sound Bank Manager with direct download and ability to delete unused sample-sets
- Program Manager with unlimited number of Programs and freely assignable Midi P.C. numbers
- Import/Export of single Programs and entire Banks
- Import/Export of user-defined Midi Maps
- User defined Velocity Curves
Most piano samples don't use loops, each note reproduces the natural decay of the actual piano from which it was sampled.
Some of the samples that come with this App were also made available for hardware Crumar and GSi products, even though under a different format.
Please visit www.GenuineSoundware.com to learn more about our sampling process.
Version 1.0.4 - September 2022
- Resolved issue of erroneous Programs recalled from Midi Program Changes
- Resolved issue of state not being properly restored in some hosts
- Resolved issue of repeated alert window on first installation
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, with a few requests.
This is a great app and I’m so glad this team is starting to make more iOS instruments. VB3M is hands down the best organ app and beats out even the Nord sounds in my opinion.
The only thing that this app disappointed me on was the wurli sounds. It’s too barky and can’t be used for dynamic playing. Neo Soul Keys 2 has this app beat in that department. PLEASE make an expansion or new app with a dynamic wurli 200A like Keyscape or Vreeds. iOS still needs a great wurli app.
The Clav and CP70 are joining my live rig. They are fantastic.
The upright and grands are also fantastic although I rarely use those sounds. Rhodes was top notch too, but not better than Vtines in my opinion, although probably the second best. The low end beats vtines as vtines is too barky. So a split point between apps would work great.
The effects are awesome. This is the first app with touch wah that I have found and it’s so good! I loved all the other effects too especially the amps and phaser. Another request: make a separate app so we can use these effects with our other iOS instruments, that would be killer.
I can also say the auv3 seems very reliable during my testing with AUM. I would highly recommend this app. Thanks team and can’t wait for more!
Sounds Great but…
This program is rife with errors. The program/patch change is erroneous and it errors on opening which results in needing to completely uninstall, reinstall all of the samples and try again. This sounds great but needs work. Let me know when it is updated. At this point, it is not ready for live use.
Developer Response ,
A new update has just been released. Please update and retry, and if you're happy with it, please also update your review.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SCOGNAMIGLIO GUIDO
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 GenuineSoundware
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.