Do you want to learn more about the United States of America?
Would you like your kids to learn more about all fifty states of the USA?
Locate the major cities, rivers, mountains, national parks on the maps!
Recognize the flags of the states, and do you know about their history? Do you know the famous personalities from these states?
Would you like to get a glimpse of what’s special about each state and its importance to the United States?
Come on!! Start discovering and learning about all the states with exciting games and interactive quizzes.
'Geography of the United States of America ' is a fun learning app that will help your child identify and learn about all the states.
- Ideal app for kids for Homework Projects and to create awareness about the United States
- Fun and easy approach to learning with interactive learning maps and quiz games
- The application will improve general knowledge of your kids
- It provides brief introduction of all the states and their main features.
3. Major Cities, Neighboring States and Borders
3. Location in the United States
4. State trees, flowers, birds
5. Flags, Abbreviations, Nicknames
6. National Parks and Monuments
7. Physical features – Rivers, Lakes, Mountains, Deserts
8. Occupations, Industries
9. Climate, major crops,
10. Landmarks, History, Stories
- FUN AVATARS: Interactive friendly and customizable Avatars
- MOTIVATING GAMEPLAY: By answering questions, children earn coins that they use to unlock different levels and games
- AUTO-SOLVE helps kids get to the right solution for each question
- REPORTS: Real-time feedback and performance reports are provided for learners, parents, and teachers.
- GUIDED VOICEOVER: Dinah, the dinosaur, guides children through the question-answers. This enables better understanding of the concepts and improves retention
- RICH GRAPHICS: The user interface is simple and clean with great animations so that question solving is fun. Large variety of questions and high quality images to keep children engaged throughout the sessions
- Developed using LogTera MAPLE platform
- Improves General Knowledge
- Ideal for homework and group projects
- Encouragement words, hints, and information
- Simple language and easy to understand
- User friendly graphics and navigation
- It provides the kids a sense of achievement
App available on iPad
Reach us any time with questions, feedback or comments: email@example.com
- Updated questions per common core standards
- Parent reports/review scheme
- Updated for IOS 9
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing geography app!!
Really super fun app,I got it for my 6 year old son but now whole family is playing it.My son loves when he get badges and cross levels. He wants to earn more and more coins to play the fun games.Drag and drop city,mountains and rivers name feature is amazing...even I love it. Reports are very useful as I come to know progress of my son and sections where he need help. Awesome app guys...keep it up!!
This app is simply outstanding. It is the most comprehensive app we have found, and we own at least 30 like-kind apps. We love all the extras like seeing and learning the landmarks and cities of each state. Brilliant app!!! Thank you so much. We hope you will create a similar app on world geography.
Well designed app. Things we like: pronunciation of names, read aloud questions, topics covered (not just capitols).
- LogTera Inc
- 338.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-15 LogTera inc.
- In-App Purchases
- New England States $0.99
- Mid-Atlantic States $0.99
- East North Central States $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.