New application speed.
Suggestion of new alternative routes during the trip.
GeoNet – The new-generation offline GPS navigator, which enables you to select and use maps from various map vendors.
OpenStreetMap (OSM), the project that creates and distributes free geographic data for the world. GeoNet maps based on OSM data offer worldwide coverage and stable updates
CityGuide maps, with traffic information and regular updates.
Other high quality maps from national map producers.
Maps have various prices, conditions of use and update frequency.
You select the maps you require from within the GeoNET application.
Each map has a short description and a star rating, and a trial period is available.
GeoNET is an OFFLINE navigation system, which does not require a permanent internet connection.
Selected map data is downloaded to your device, so you do not need to be connected to the internet during use, thus significantly reducing costs.
Other GeoNet advantages:
- Smooth operation and rapid route calculation.
Full support for built-in hardware acceleration on most devices.
Rapid map manipulation.
Instant route calculation, using traffic information where available.
- Daily maps updates (online proofing)
No need to wait until next major map update.
Changes in road conditions on maps (e.g. closed roads, no traffic, one-way, turn restrictions, and more) are sent to the map daily and used during route calculation.
- Patented method of route calculation uses traffic information.
When calculating a route, GeoNet uses our patented algorithm 'Jams-2', which takes into account direction of movement and traffic speeds. If traffic data is not available, statistical data is used instead.
- Dynamic Points of Interest (POI) provide warnings of current road events.
GeoNET users are warned, by voice and visually, about various current events along the route (police, danger area, speedcams, traffic accidents, bad roads, traffic jams, etc.)
- Speedcams and speed radars.
GeoNet provides advance warning of known stationary and portable speedcams.
- Suggestion of new alternative routes during the trip
- Smart voice search
While driving, your first priority must be to follow driving regulations; use GeoNET instructions only when it is safe and legal to do so.
- Garmin GPX waypoints import (Route: Waypoints)
- PLT tracks import and export (Route: Tracks)
- Ask questions and make comments at the GeoNET forum: http://forum.probki.net
* Long use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
Very reliable app
Like it and I had a big, nice surprise when I discovered how good their Sri Lanka map is. Developers, you left some menu on front page in russian(bottom left). Maybe you add some help instructions? I don't get it how to add friends, or use radio talk ...
can.t buy maps
i cant buy mongolia maps
pls fix server error
world gps navigator
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GEOPHONE GROUP INTERNATIONAL Oy
- 71.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Azerbaijani, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © (c) 2021 GEOPHONE GROUP INTERNATIONAL Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Maps of Mongolia CG $29.99
- Maps of Azerbaijan Republic AZ $15.99
- Maps of Latvia CG $16.99
- CityGuide 2 capitals $9.99
- Maps of Cambodia CG $14.99
- Maps of UFO (CityGuide) $7.99
- Maps of SZFO (CityGuide) $7.99
- Maps of SFO (CityGuide) $7.99
- Maps of PFO (CityGuide) $7.99
- Maps of JFO (CityGuide) $7.99