The GeoPro mobile app for work alone safety is the easiest and most effective way to ensure the well-being of anyone working alone or off-site. Gain peace of mind with access to these essential personal safety features from your mobile device:
* Easy check-in with automated reminders
* SOS alerting with 24/7 real-time monitoring
* Man down (no motion) detection alerting
* Share your journey or GPS location with others
* Monitor Me feature for flexible check-ins and peace of mind in higher risk situations
* Complete activity log (check-in, monitoring, and tracking)
* Compatible with the VSN Mobil V.BTTN™ wearable accessory for unobtrusive SOS alerting and check-in
Unlike other work alone safety apps for smartphones or tablets, man down no-motion detection does not require the use of a separate man down pendant. SOS messages include precise location coordinates for first responders. If an incident occurs anywhere on the planet, your escalation contacts will be notified immediately, weather alerts are monitored by GEOS (our 24/7 monitoring partner), or by the employer directly.
GeoPro Web App for Safety Managers:
GeoPro makes it easy to monitor the well-being of employees anywhere in the world. Our mobile app works in conjunction with the secure hosted GeoPro web app for safety managers and includes expert, around-the-clock alert monitoring services from GEOS. Readily adapted to the employer’s preferred practices, and you’ll have real-time access to make changes to your GeoPro account at any time.
Simply set up your users and escalation contacts, then decide what you want to monitor. If there’s an incident -- GeoPro will sound the alarm. Rest assured that the experts at GEOS will monitor and respond to all alerts (not just SOS) in real-time. If you prefer to manage alerts directly, your in-house personnel can use our dashboard monitor and real-time event notifications to respond to incidents more easily and effectively. Either way, your safety managers will have real-time visibility of the status and location of employees globally, displayed in a choice of web map.
Whichever option you choose, GeoPro is a complete work alone safety management and monitoring solution that can be quickly deployed to address even the most rigorous Work Alone duty of care regulations.
* Simplifies monitoring of employee well-being
* Improves decision-making and incident response
* Provides added peace of mind to employees, their families and colleagues
* Is a turnkey solution that can be deployed immediately when used with our included alert monitoring services
Look no further -- protect employees working alone with GeoPro today.
Important: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Developed by two10degrees Ltd. for Roadpost Inc. The GeoPro name and logo are trademarks of Roadpost Inc. The GeoPro solution is powered by the Global Alerting Platform (GAP). GAP is a trademark of two10degrees Ltd.
- New ability to provide annotations upon starting or stopping Monitor-Me or at each Check-in
- New ability to record ad hoc important information using "Notes”
- New “My Info” allows users to report their health and safety status using administrator customizable forms
- New “Quick Call” provides users with quick access to up to 2 administrator-defined emergency numbers
- New customizable tones for check-in reminders
- New languages supported – French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, and Turkish
- Various performance fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Roadpost, Inc
- 95.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Roadpost Inc. and two10degrees Limited. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.