GeoTap is fidget style game perfect for relaxing and focusing on something beautiful and simple. A creative way to help reinforce color and shape recognition for kids and test patience and dexterity for all ages.
• Easy to learn, difficult to master. Simple, single tap gameplay.
• Soothing soundscape and gameplay effects (headphones recommended).
• Unlock 30 unique and challenging shapes.
• Daily gift for additional coins.
• 6 unique gameplay “mood modes”. Classic, Tranquil, Focus, Fly By, Jawbreaker, and Countdown.
• Compete for best high score in 6 leaderboards.
• 10 challenging achievements.
• Play on your iPhone phone or iPad!
• Children and grandparents love it!
GeoTap is a free to play game with ads and can be purchased to remove ads between games.
- 3 New Game Modes! Fly By, Countdown, and Jawbreaker.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is oddly mesmerizing and the aesthetic quality is rare to find in a game. The relaxation and focus benefits are way over blown, but I will say the way the game play/rewards are set up, there is a great balance between being engaging without being overly addictive or frustrating. You want to ‘win’ but don’t feel overly compelled to do so.
One of only downsides is that the ads in the free version get old real fast. There are the stupid, obnoxious word search games that boast fake “brain workouts” and last for 30 seconds. That said, if you love the game, it might be worth investing a dollar or two to upgrade.
Oh yes the next flappy bird
Well I wasn't sure what to expect from this game when I start. It's an easy to understand concept. I really enjoyed the focus I had to have while playing this game. Helps keep my hand eye coordination sharp when I have a few minutes. I wake up every morning playing a little game of some sort to get my brain going in the morning. This one will definitely make the rotation often!
Relaxing, beautiful, fun.
This is a rad game if you care about good design and meditation through gaming. The concept is simple but very original. This game fits right into the pocket of time when you have 5 minutes waiting for an uber or for your Acai bowl from the little Brazilian joint that just opened up next to your apartment. A+
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.