GeoZooom! is a fun, educational geography game that helps you learn where countries, cities, and other places are located.
Your goal is to complete a series of missions as quickly as possible. Each mission challenges you to find a location on a map such as the capital of Texas or the African country of Rwanda.
• Provides feedback to tell you if you are getting warmer (closer) or colder (farther away).
• Includes the complete US States mission set as well as previews of 5 other mission sets (more than 90 missions in all).
• Expandable. The following mission sets are available for purchase from within the app: US State Capitals, Countries of the Americas, African Countries, Asian Countries, and European Countries. From time-to-time, we also make bundles available for purchase that include all of the mission sets or all of the country mission sets.
• Tracks your best times for each mission.
• Provides a hint feature which moves you closer to the target location and often provides helpful text.
Note: We also have a GeoZooom! Bundle app in the store which provides full access to all available mission sets (no in-app purchases required).
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• You can now tap the "3…2…1" countdown to skip it.
• Improved support for iPhone 6 and 6 plus.
• Improved compatibility with iOS 8.
• Added an "All Mission Sets" bundle.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's pretty good
But the scope thing is kind of annoying because it's hard to find the direct center.... Make it have thin lines intersect in the middle... Thanks
Good way to remember geography
Let's face it, geography is the most boring subject in school because teachers throw a map at kids and say "memorize it". With no deeper cognitive processes involved, kids forget nearly everything right after the test. By making a game of it, this app encourages kids not only to find geographical locations, but also to find them faster and remember them better.
Great app, but I would like to say that I strongly disagree with reviewer "Relium"'s opinion that geography is boring. I represented the state of Idaho in the 2012 National Geographic Bee, and geography is one of the most interesting subjects, and I'm sure National Geographic would agree. Another point, that's not how most teachers teach geography.
- Pearl Crescent LLC
- 7.2 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Pearl Crescent, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- African Countries $0.99
- Asian Countries $0.99
- European Countries $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.