Get Fit Puzzle is a stand alone game that connects to your Fitbit account. Enjoy limited free play or sign up for Fitbit Premium for unlimited access.
Use your Fitbit step and sleep stats to bulk up your bunny and win the race in this puzzle matching game that encourages you to stay healthy. Moving more and hitting your sleep goal earns you bonus moves that help you level up faster, so your healthy habits can punt your bunny into first place!
Get Fit Puzzle connects to your Fitbit account and syncs with your step and sleep stats. The goal of the game is to bulk up your bunny by feeding it smoothies so it can win big in the weekly race!
Use your moves to collect smoothie ingredients by tapping 2 or more of the same, adjacent fruit tiles.
Once all the ingredients have been collected, your smoothie will be complete and your bunny will advance to the next level. Here’s where the real fun comes in: Your steps and sleep can earn you special bonus moves!
For every 500 steps you take, you get 5 extra moves, which help you collect ingredients and level up faster. Your healthy habits keep your bunny healthy too!
If you meet your bedtime and wake-up time goals, the next morning your bunny earns a Nutrition Bomb Power-Up that you can use to collect more ingredient tiles!
At the end of each week, see your bunny’s final position in the race and score trophies if it took one of the top prizes!
NOW WITH OVER 4,000 LEVELS!
Earn more rewards with Active Minutes!
- We now support Active Minutes. Get your weekly exercise in to earn powerup-filled Chests! Includes a new health area to track steps, sleep, and active minutes. It’s never been easier to form healthy habits while playing Get Fit Puzzle!
- Note: Active Zone Minutes is coming soon. If you have Active Zone Minutes they will be converted to the appropriate amount of Active Minutes.
NEW Blocker - Watermelon
- The Watermelon is a new obstacle you can encounter during levels. The Watermelon can only be cleared by powerups - make sure to plan your moves ahead!
Updated Powerup System
- The revamped powerup system makes it easier to see when you can create a powerup or combo two powerups together. It’s more fun than ever to make smoothies for your pet!
- 2 new in-game music tracks
- New graphic for Ice obstacle
- Updated effects for Carrot Rocket, Coco-boom, X-Boom, and Color Wheel powerups
- Bug fixes
- Improved readability of your step and sleep rewards progress
- And much more...
Ratings and Reviews
Nice way to make exercising fun
I have been looking for a nice alternative to make moving around fun especially when I am home all day during covid. I am glad the fit bit team released this game! This puts an end to the mindless step counting and encourages me to build towards a rewarding result. The interface is really smooth as well. Highly recommended!!!
Could be better
This game is cute but I was very disappointed to see that the other 4 bunnies I was competing against weren’t my own friends. I bought all 4 of my adult children fitbits for Christmas and thought we would all enjoy playing this game together. I don’t really understand how the game has anything to do with fitness at all. Seems like it should be harder to advance than it is. We were all looking forward to competing against each other with our sleep stats, hydration, steps, active minutes, etc... I like the graphics and colors but very confused as to how it might motivate someone to get better sleep or take more steps. Hopefully there are plans in the future to add your closest Fitbit friends to the game. That might make it a little more fun.
This game is great!!
I love this game! The interface is very user friendly, and the game is really fun! It definitely pushes me to get in extra steps, as if you can’t clear the board in the amount of turns you start with, you can get extra turns by taking steps. The only reason I rated 4 stars instead of 5 is for some reason, you can only earn a set number of extra turns per day. This makes zero sense to me, since the object of the whole game is to add steps you might not have otherwise taken! I would love to know why the game creators put this limit in!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fitbit, Inc.
- 137.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fitbit Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.