Get It Done 5 is a simple AD-FREE task organizer to help you organize your life. No training manual needed here! Based off the book, “Getting Things Done” by David Allen, Get It Done let’s you focus on what is important for today and keeps everything else out of your way.
Here’s what you can do for FREE:
• Use the app with no annoying ads!!
• Sync your tasks across all devices (phone, web, tablets, etc)
• Add notes, tags (or categories), and due dates to each task
• Rearrange lists with ease
• Filter lists with tags or categories
• Assign more than one tag to a task
• Attach web links with thumbnails to your tasks
• Add comments to your tasks
• Print your task list (web app only)
• Import tasks from a spreadsheet
• Push and email notifications
• Automatic smart-parsing of your tasks
Or you can pay to unlock more powerful features:
• Link Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive, and Dropbox files to your tasks
• Take photos and attach to your tasks
• Assign tasks to people
• Organize advanced lists with projects
• Set up repeating tasks
• Schedule tasks to show up in your Today folder
• Email task list
• Export to a spreadsheet (web app only)
• And so much more…
To top all that, we have real people in real time answering your real questions. No joke. Just give us a try!
Get It Done Premium subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription. We offer 1 month and 1 year subscriptions.
All new app! International date format, better spreadsheet export, improved printing of individual tasks, and more.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app and amazing value for the money!
I have been using GID for about 5 years. It works with the same concept as David Allen’s Getting Things Done. The great thing about it is that you can use it with his system or without knowing anything about it. It is also flexible in that you can use it in great detail or just as an enhanced to do list and anywhere in between. The app syncs across all of your devices and you only pay one fee instead of paying a fee for the app on each device like many of the alternative products out there. I have used other organizational tools online and this is by far my favorite. To top it off, they have exceptional customer service! I highly recommend Get It Done!
I use it everyday. It syncs nicely between iPhone and iPad. I have always been a To-Do or Task Listing person daily and GID allows me to corral and manage these items efficiently. The Customer Support is absolutely extraordinary - I rate that aspect 10 Stars! When issues or problems occur, I reach out by email and people get back to me quickly and with helpful answers/solutions.
I love list
I’m a sticky note kind of girl! This is great replacement! Help me organize my busy work and mom life. This app is simple and easy to use. Love it!
- 34.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 marcucio.com
- In-App Purchases
- Get It Done Personal $39.99
- Get It Done Team $29.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.