Get Me [something or somewhere] is your personal ride & delivery service serving the Dallas, Houston, Galveston, Austin, San Antonio and Corpus Christi areas of Texas as well as Las Vegas. And we're expanding quickly!
Can someone just get me something? Or get me somewhere? Whether you couldn’t get it yourself or get there yourself, we’ve all been there. Get Me combines rides and deliveries into one great app experience. Get it now at the touch of a button!
Use this app to:
- Request a ride. Forget the hassle of relying on taxis, friends, or relatives.
- Request a delivery. Just tell us what you need from any nearby store and we'll get it to you.
- Feel safe in knowing that all drivers are fully background-checked and vehicles are safe & comfortable.
- Ride with confidence in vehicles with industry-leading liability insurance.
- Specify what kind of ride you need—car, SUV, motorcycle or even a limo!
- Tell us which store to purchase your delivery items. You're in charge!
- Pay right from the app. No need to pay the driver.
- Rate your experience.
NOTE: This app uses your device's GPS to track your location and runs in the background during rides and deliveries. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- New delivery options available for members in select markets
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Pricing Bogus (2x Uber)
If you enjoyed riding Uber during surge times all the time then you'll love GetMe. With no concept of how to price rides, a mere 5 block ride with no traffic can be yours for only $7 and take over 15 minutes! Nevermind that Uber would have been $3.67 and took 4 minutes. Clearly someone involved still likes Cabs or thinks like a Medallion holder.
Rides and deliveries easy interface
Update. Don't do it. You'll regret it.
A rideshare app that respects drivers, pays them well & also does deliveries too? Nice!! I like that they allow tipping the driver through their app. I appreciate the respect for safe drivers by fingerprinting which the big guys don't want to do. (Wonder what the others are hiding...). The deliveries of ANYthing by very happy drivers by an uncomplicated interface is best. No fake menus which they key in from other apps, just type in what you want and even text or call the driver very easy. Also, why should I be forced to look at another apps premier commission paying restaurants and scroll endlessly to find their version of what's on my mind? Just type in the store, then what you want. I like that they don't try to do multiple deliveries on the driver before they finally get to me. Just me and the driver getting my stuff. My first choice.
Great alternative to Uber
I use this app instead of Uber in Houston. Uber just charges the passengers whatever they want while paying the drivers sometimes 50 percent of what I pay....just ask your Uber driver sometime to show you what he made and compare it to what you paid...I love the in app tipping so that I can tip my driver in app for good service without using cash. Yeah the wait time is longer than Uber and the fare is more expensive but at least it's fair to both the passenger and driver. Hopefully with time more drivers will sign up and wait times will go down.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GET IT TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LLC
- 48.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Get It Technology Holdings LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.