If you’re a busy person, Office Hours is a simple way to receive calls from people trying to reach you whenever you’re free. Just download the app, add people who want to talk to you as “Followers”, and they’ll be notified whenever you turn on your Office Hours. They’ll see you’re free and call you through the app. Whenever you’re on a call with someone who follows you, your Office Hours automatically close to your other Followers.
If you’re trying to reach a busy person, Office Hours is a simple way to reach them. Just send them a Follow request. If they accept your request, you’ll be able to see when they open up their Office Hours. When you see they’re free, you can give them a call through the app.
Busy people use Office Hours to:
- Take calls from people asking you for advice during your “dead time,” such as your daily commute or your grocery shopping
- Avoid having to commit to a time on your calendar for a call that’s not super important to your daily work but that you still want to take
- Avoid having to go back-and-forth to schedule a call
People trying to talk to busy people use Office Hours to:
- Find out when busy people are free in real time
- Get in touch with busy people more often
- Professional networking that’s not time sensitive, such as career advice chats
- Social catch-ups with friends and family
- Politicians and constituents
- Journalists + people pitching stories
- Teachers + students
Increased loading speeds for followers and following tabs, notification icons.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.