Getting things done without strict planning is totally possible.
Get Task is a to-do list app that randomly chooses your next task based on how much time you have.
You don't need to stress yourself out deciding what to do next. Just make a list of repeating or one-time tasks and complete them in your spare time.
The app includes a reminder to motivate you on the days you want to be motivated.
– repeating or one-time tasks
– settings for 15, 30, 60, 90, and 120 minute intervals
– task time countdown and notification
– routine reminder with day and time settings
– idea suggestions for your free time
– modern and clean design
– great support: We’re using this app ourselves and will be happy to help
- new, more contrast color theme (blue)
- countdown and notification for each received task (press on the bell icon to turn notification on)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the simplicity! But needs just a few more tiny options for me to actually use the app. Wish it had the option for 5 min and 10 min. Or select your own custom time. Also wish it would have enough space to write out the task in more detail. When you get your task on the main page you can't read but the first few words... so no point in using all of what little writing space they give you anyway. Love how simple the screens are! And love the blue background! Won't be using this app tho, I need the shorter time intervals and ability to write out the task in better detail.
The developer, Ivan Miroshnichenko, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.