Get personalized meal plans to lose weight quickly and naturally with Diet & Meal Planner by GetFit! A comprehensive, intuitive calorie counter and food tracker will help you stay on track and make smarter food choices.
- 42 club. Find the motivation, guidance, and tools to achieve life-long results without challenging your busy schedule. Build a healthy mindset in just 42 minutes a day.
- Tons of diet plans. Our practicing nutritionists have performed a great deal of work and developed many personalized diet plans with your food habits in mind.
- Junk food meter. Discover the pros and cons of the products that you consume. Our nutrition quality scanner rates tons of foods and helps you to shop smarter and eat healthier.
- Recipes at hand. With hundreds of delicious healthy recipes adjusted to your diet plan and food preferences, you're sure to satisfy your cravings.
- Food logging and diary. With an extensive food database combined with a smart search, voice search, and barcode scanner, you'll feel the difference compared to the good-old pen & paper method.
- Motivation and tips. We've got tons of inspiration, motivation tips, and daily goals to help you see your progress day by day. Enjoy the expert coaching, so you don't have to do it alone.
Weight loss is not about starving yourself. It's about eating smart. Set off on your journey today with a pocket nutritional coach guiding you to success!
HealthKit is used to synchronize with Apple Health and Activity for accurate calculations of your physical activity and 42club charts.
The app contains the following subscription options:
- 1 month with a 3-day free trial period
- 3 months without a trial period
- 6 months without a trial period
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless canceled 24 hours before the renewal
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Please note, that you won't be able to use app features without active subscription.
Terms of Service: https://getfitapps.com/terms.html
Thanks for using Diet & Meal Planner by GetFit! We update the app as often as possible to make your healthy eating experience better than ever.
Here is what you will find in our latest update:
- Performance and stability improvements
Love the app? Rate us and let us know what you think about the improvements at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am loving this!
Everytime I start thinking of a question I find the answer in the app. I love that they took the time to have so many different recipes for different meals and snacks so you don’t get bored of eating the same things over and over. I have the diet and fitness app and am totally loving them both. The recipes actually taste great, not as bad as I thought and I could see myself actually making a lifestyle change to eating like this always rather than just for the time being to lose the weight. It’s training me to use portion control AND be specific about balancing my caloric intake through different meal choices and stay up to date on my water intake. It’s like playing a game on your phone and you just keep updating it but your actually making progress in your health!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We’re extremely thrilled to hear that you enjoy our app as we have put a lot of thought and effort into making it the way it is today. Have a great day, GetFit team 💚
I wish I could give this app zero stars. I NEVER write reviews but my experience with this app and their customer service was despicable. I signed up for a week trial and after using the app for a couple days decided it was not what I was looking for as it did not have food options or flexibility that I liked. After about 3 days I unsubscribed and deleted the app. Or so I thought. I got an email on the last day of my trial saying I had been charged $86 for a 2 month membership. I contacted the support and explained that I cancelled and questioned why I got charged and they sent me an automated reply sending me a link to unsubscribe and telling me that there was no way for them to manage my account. I emailed back and requested that I be refunded as my subscription should have been cancelled before I was charged. I continue to get automated replies. I have been emailing them for at least an hour now and every single one I send I get an automated reply in return. The customer service is horrible. They have no number listed for me to call. And I have attempted to redownload the app and log in to manage my account and I cannot even do that. Every time I try it wants me to put in my card information and sign in again. DO NOT waste your money on this app. They should consider getting better customer service.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We’re extremely sorry to know that you GetFit experience wasn't quite like you'd expected it to be. GetFit team is always here to help you tackle any bug, so please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in no time. Have a great day 💚
Not able to customize
From what I’ve seen, this app is great with meal plans, creating shopping lists and making it easy to track meals. I didn’t see anything that allows you to customize meals though. If I can’t have an ingredient in a suggested meal, I couldn’t find a way to remove it or substitute it. Also, while there are recipes with ingredients I can have, I don’t see where I can swap the meals out. I’d like to be able to add the ingredients for the recipes I can have to the shopping list and I don’t see that. Also, there are meals from each plan I’d like to try but right now, the only options I have at the ones available on the plan I’ve selected. This app is on the right track but needs to be tweaked a little more. It is definitely not worth $20 a month. The developers should consider reducing the price to about $5 a month so users are more willing to sign up and pay for the add-on apps, such as yoga and meditation.
Developer Response ,
Hey kle1102, thank you so much for commenting and sharing lots of great ideas! We really appreciate users' input as it helps us become better. Stay tuned for the upcoming update, we've taken your ideas into account as well :) GetFit team 💚
- APP PRODAKSHN, OOO
- 380.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Appyfurious
- In-App Purchases
- 1 week of nutrition plan $9.99
- 1 month of nutrition plan $24.99
- 1 Month Membership $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.