Start actively reducing your carbon footprint today by completing earth-friendly, sustainable actions with GetGreen. GetGreen is the mobile app that helps you make an impact on climate change through your everyday habits.
The Pew Research Center shows that four out of five people want to make changes in how they work and live to reduce the effects of global climate change. Many aren't sure where to start, so GetGreen is here to help you adopt planet-friendly, everyday habits that align with your daily life.
Changing old habits can be difficult, so GetGreen will learn about your lifestyle to suggest eco-friendly actions to take and new habits to adopt so you can help fight the climate crisis. Helpful notifications keep you on track until the new, sustainable habits become your new normal.
Each action you complete earns “leaves” to collaborate and compete with others in the GetGreen community. When your leaves add up, GetGreen turns those leaves into action by partnering with climate-focused organizations that provide support for certified carbon removal projects around the world and in your community.
· 200+ actions ranging from easy to hard to ease your way into a more sustainable lifestyle
· Action categories include health & wellness, food & dining, around the house, pets, and more to inspire change in all aspects of life
· Earn “leaves” with every action you take and then convert them into dollars with GetGreen+ that support carbon removal projects around the world and close to home
· Set goals for yourself to earn badges by completing specific groups of actions such as Emissions Expert and Home Energy Saver
· Identify and support sustainable merchants and products that are committed to reducing our impact on the earth
Try GetGreen today to go beyond simply calculating your carbon footprint. Making positive changes in our everyday habits can turn climate anxiety into climate action, making us feel less hopeless, and more hopeful.
Want to do more? Step up your commitment to reversing climate change with GetGreen+!
**GetGreen is proud to have been selected to partner with Minnesota’s clean energy accelerator Grid Catalyst to promote sustainable habits and lifestyles for the citizens of Duluth, MN which will aid in achieving the city’s climate action plan!
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to see what GetGreen can do for your city or organization.
Terms of Service: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
Updated Today's Challenge feature
Updated leaf impact logic to show only once per action
Ratings and Reviews
Sustainability in my pocket
I’ve always cared about the environment but never believed I could make an impact. I didn’t know where to begin until I got the GetGreen app. It’s like a cheat sheet in my pocket. It has a ton of ideas and activities I can take right in my home to avoid carbon going into the atmosphere. Using the app makes me feel proud because I know how much I’m contributing towards a healthy planet for my children's future!
Gamifying positive behavior
You’re going to waste time on your phone anyway, do it for a good cause instead.
Great! Going to share wit
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EMERALD TECHNOLOGY GROUP, PBC
- 81.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020-2024 Emerald Technology, PBC
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.