GetLitt! is an educational app for children with interesting e-books on fantasy stories, bedtime stories & many more along with fun activities. Its e-library contains e-books for kids related to stories on adventure, animals, daily life, family, friends, fantasy, folk tales, funny events & many more topics.
Educational fun activities for kids involve winning badges & trophies for reading e-books and writing reviews.
Its e-library boasts of award-winning titles by leading publishers and famous authors. Some interesting and most read stories on GetLitt! are:
Bonkers! By Natasha Sharma
Gone Grandmother by Chatura Rao
The Unboy Boy by Richa Jha
Bhimrao Ambedkar: The Boy Who Asked Why? By Sowmya Rajendran
Akbar and the Tricky Traitor by Natasha Sharma
Maya in a Mess by Meera Nair
Kalpana Chawla by Margie Sastry (Amar Chitra Katha)
- Free trial period during which kids can use all the features of the app
- Exciting reading challenges for the GetLitt! community through the year
- Includes e-books of all types – picture e-books, chapter e-books, fiction, non-fiction etc.
- You can access your GetLitt! account on a desktop, a laptop or a tablet
- Take the GetLitt! E-library with you wherever you go – all you need is an internet connection
- Parents get updates when their child wins a badge or wins a new title
- Parents get weekly update on the child’s progress on the app
- Separate but connected logins for parents and children for convenience
- A safe environment where a child can report any instance of abuse to the support team
- Listing on the leaderboard by country, city, school and grade
=> Crashing issue resolved on book read
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t send me a OTP on my phone waste of time
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Writer's Bug Learning Private Limited
- 104.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9–11
- © Writer's Bug Learning Private Limited.