Using the GetMyInvoices App, you can easily record your receipts and documents on the go. All you have to do is take a picture of your documents with your smartphone, and our GetMyInvoices App will automatically take care of the rest for you. That includes the reliable invoice data retrieval via the integrated OCR. With the GetMyInvoices App, you can also directly view, edit and forward records, no matter where you are. Fully digital, paper documents are being turned into complete datasets in less than two seconds.
• Capture invoices and receipts on the go
• Spontaneous and instant use possible
• At the airport, aboard trains, on business trips… no matter where you are
• Usable offline
• Smooth synchronisation with accounting software and tax consultant
Today’s bookkeeping is paper-free
With the GetMyInvoices App and your smartphone, you can photograph or scan all types of invoices and receipts. After synchronisation, the documents will be available for further processing in your GetMyInvoices account in PDF format.
• Fuel receipts
• Restaurant bills
• Travel receipts
• Till receipts
• Other paper bills
Capture and record:
• Value Added Tax
• Invoice numbers
• Other invoicing data
Legally compliant and digital
Automatically transfer the documents to online accounting systems like Xero, Quickbooks, sevDesk, KashFlow, FastBill, and many more. Alternatively, you can send invoices fully automatized to Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, or to a document management system like ecoDMS, ownCloud via WebDav or FTP. And all in accordance with current legislations!
• New Design
• Improved search function
• Tagging feature
• Image crop feature
• Calculation of Tax Rate, when gross and net amount is correct extracted by OCR
• New Onboarding
• Edited data will be saved on local storage, when GMI account is chosen but document not uploaded yet
• Other small Bug fixes
- fino data services GmbH
- 43.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Fino data services GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.