Get all the latest information from the GetOn Skills Development Centre straight to your phone.
The GetOn Skills Development Centre app includes all the information a new or current student will require.
----- Features on the GetOn Skills Development Centre app includes:
- Online course registration (Courses include: Office Administration, Point Of Sales (POS), Basic Computers, Bake For Profit, Barista, Life Skills, Job Readiness Workshop, Entrepreneurial Course)
- Latest events and workshops calendar
- Chatroom facility (The chatroom facility allows you to interact with administrators, mentors, entrepreneurs and other students at the GetOn Skills Development Centre)
- A video channel to view the latest developments at the GetOn Centre
- Newsfeed of the latest stories involving GetOn
- Success stories section (Allows you to post your own success stories through the submit story feature)
- Online version of our 'Life Skills Manual'
- Latest jobs available
- Downloads area
- Survey facility (This enables us to gather more information about you and your experience at the GetOn Centre)
----- What we about?
In a safe and professional environment GetOn offers ambitious people from Atteridgeville and surrounding areas in Pretoria outcome-based skills development training. The training GetOn gives is a result of requests and needs from the local community and its entrepreneurs. Therefore, our outcome-based courses will quickly lead to economic activity, so our students can generate an income and provide for themselves and their families.
The doors of our GetOn Skills Development Centre are open to everyone. Co-operation with the community, teachers and students is based on mutual respect, openness, trust, reality and ambition.
While South Africa is a beautiful country full of opportunity and possibility, it is faced with many challenges. Unemployment is one of the biggest problems in South Africa. Nearly 55% of youth in South Africa are unemployed. Two million young people aged between 19-24 years are neither employed nor in an educational institution. GetOn strives to uplift communities and eradicate poverty through our Socio-Economic Development and Enterprise Development programmes and through our job creation initiatives. We strive to give young South Africans a second chance at life, by enabling them to become self-sustainable.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Silver Solutions 3314 cc
- 31.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 GetOn Skills Development Centre
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.