Getting Started for Final Cut Pro 10.4 is a free 10-lesson video series that will guide you through the basics of using Final Cut Pro 10.4 using provided media, so you can quickly begin editing and delivering a short video project from start to finish.
With Getting Started for Final Cut Pro 10.4, you'll learn how to:
• Navigate the interface
• Save a custom workspace
• Skim and select media in the Browser
• Import media and view your metadata
• Select, tag, and rate clips
• Assemble clips into your project timeline
• Use the trim tools to edit your clips
• Add music to your video
• Adjust volume and add audio fades
• Add titles, transitions, and effects
• Share your movies and much more!
Fast and focused
• 10 lessons that include everything you need to get started
• Professionally produced media is included
• Lessons are short - about 4 minutes each
Have fun learning
• Lessons are delivered in a relaxed style by a professional editor
• Follow along as you creates a fun, engaging movie from scratch
• Easily switch between the App and Final Cut Pro X to practice what you learn
Getting Started for Final Cut Pro 10.4 will help you to:
• Begin video editing with no previous experience
• Learn concepts you can apply to your own videos
• Share your video with your friends
Get started making movies and have fun making them
Updated the app window to be re-sizable
App now supports Final Cut Pro 10.4.4 Workflow Extension
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Tutorial Videos
Great and informative tutorial. I bought other premiums video tutorial and very informative. You should include and make available other Final Cut Pro Video Tutorial in the App Store. Not everyone has paypal or credit card!
Awesome Free Movies on Final Cut
I learned a lot from Steve and Mark. They present the information very clearly and got me excited about Final Cut!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ripple Training, Inc.
- 775.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Ripple Training, Inc.