Earn money back, find gas prices near you and get unbeatable deals with GetUpside!
Save up to 25¢/gal on gas and never pay the price on the gas station sign. Get bonus cash back deals on convenience store items and auto services (car wash, oil change, and more).
GetUpside is easy to use. Just open the app to see cash back offers near you, pay with any credit or debit card and take a picture of your receipt.
Earn cash back in your account and cash out whenever you want via PayPal, check or egift card.
GetUpside works with major gas stations like Shell, BP, Exxon and more. See gas prices near you at 9000+ stations and earn fuel rewards with real cash back every time you fuel up.
In the mood for burgers, burritos, or pizza? Save money with up to 35% cash back deals at 1,000+ restaurants in Chicago, DC, Houston, Maryland & Virginia and up to 15% at grocery stores in the DC-metro area!
GetUpside partners with local businesses (gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants) who want to win you over with great deals you won’t find anywhere else.
Join the thousands of smart shoppers in DC, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia and who have earned more than $10,000,000 cash back.
You get cash back for buying things you were going to buy anyway, so it's like you earn money. If you’re not using GetUpside, you’re overspending.
Get cash back on gas, food and groceries when you download GetUpside today!
Easy Cash Back:
• Price comparison: Get better deals than you’ll find anywhere else
• Pair GetUpside with existing coupons and loyalty programs
• Snap a picture of your receipt to earn cash back! Cash shows up in your account in under 24 hours
• Find new offers near you every day – it’s like getting paid to run your errands!
• Fuel rewards and savings - up to 25¢/gal every time
• Save at the convenience store - up to 20%
• Save on car washes - up to 50%
• Save on car services (oil changes, tire rotations, inspections) - up to 40%
• Save more than with fuel rewards programs like Plenti, Fuel Rewards and Safeway Gas Rewards - or use GetUpside with other loyalty programs to earn extra savings!
• Pay less gas money than the price on the sign (while gas apps like Gasbuddy help you find the best sign price, GetUpside beats that price).
• Over 9000+ gas stations near you: Shell, Chevron, BP, Exxon Mobil, Citgo, Valero, 76 and more!
Grocery deals (DC metro only):
• Grocery rebates - up to 15% cash back
• Save 3x more than with other cash back and coupon apps like Ibotta and Checkout 51
• Buy whatever you want or need, and save on your total grocery bill
Restaurant deals (Chicago, Houston & DC):
• Save money at restaurants and on takeout - up to 35% cash back
• Save every time you dine – unlike one-time-only coupons or Groupon deals
• Eat your favorite food and save on your bill
• Save money at restaurants like Burger King, Wendy’s, Popeye’s, Papa John's pizza and more!
Start saving and earn cash back on gas money, restaurants and groceries. Download GetUpside now!
Download the app to see all the places where GetUpside is available!
Deals on Gas, Groceries & Restaurants:
• Maryland: Annapolis, Baltimore, Bethesda, Laurel, Pasadena, Silver Spring, Waldorf + more
• Virginia: Alexandria, Arlington, Charlottesville, Fairfax, McLean, Norfolk, Richmond, Roanoke + more
• Washington DC
Gas & Restaurant Deals:
• Texas: Houston, Austin, Beaumont, Port Arthur + more
• Illinois: Chicago
Deals on Gas only:
• Florida: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Ft. Myers + more
• New York: Long Island
• Georgia: Atlanta
• Delaware: Dover, Wilmington + more
• North Carolina: Asheville, Greenville, Charlotte, Durham, Greensboro, Winston-Salem + more
• South Carolina: Myrtle Beach, Columbia, Spartanburg + more
* In this release, we fixed some bugs to make your experience even more seamless. Happy shopping! Oh, and don't forget to refer friends so you both win.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app! It really works, no bull. You get cash back on gas, food, and groceries (groceries isn’t available in my area - Houston) you just get on the app and it acts like a google maps, you find gas stations on the map that participate, mainly I’ve seen shells and Exxon’s. You click the location you want and depending on location it tells you how much money you get back,
Some places 1cent per gallon, more are 6-12 cents per gallon, and I’ve even seen 50-60 cents per gallon back. You just claim, then you have four hours from that moment to pay with card, pump (full price), and then get a receipt and upload and you receive your money 24-48 hours later but I usually receive the next day. That money can be cashed out through PayPal, by check but I think you need at least $15 and they charge $1 fee or through many select gift cards. (Chili’s, iTunes, amc, you name it and they got it for the most part. They have like 20-30 different ones. It’s also cool because I have a company gas card so that means I don’t pay for gas and I fill up always the company truck and am making money off them lol
Worst program ever
First let me say the customer service is absolutely herendous. I think the representative that contacted me via email was for a foreign country based on the spelling of her name. When I signed up for my very first gas discount the website said the price of gas is currently $2.60 when I got to the pump five minutes later it was $2.79. Shell gas stations are typically more money to begin with so when I got to the pump the pump shut off at 15 gallons when I re-initiated the pump I wasn’t Happy to see the price of regular unleaded gas $.19 higher then get upside quoted. After pumping gas one would assume that there get up site discount had been applied but when a day later my discount was a total of two dollars, and I pumped 100 gallons, I realized this was not the case. Abigeil, notice the spelling, said she would have to have a supervisor contact me but did understand my point of view. A supervisor never called although was supposed to within seven business days. I recontacted Abigeil and another seven days have since gone by with no supervisor responding. I got 100 gallons of gas so to pay all that extra money because their website misrepresented the current price of gas at that station and for them to be so rude to not bother to contact me after two replies back to them, I would never use this program again so if anyone has any problem with the system be prepared that no one’s going to respond. They could care less.
Developer Response ,
Hi Tom! Sorry for any inconvenience here. I just reached out to you personally via email.
Cheap and slow
They charge you a whole dollar to cash out to PayPal unless you are cashing out $15 or more or getting a gift card. Then when you do cash out they give to a notification that states it will take 24-48 hours to transfer your money to PayPal. First of all I know it doesn’t cost them a dollar to cash out small amounts. They say they’re passing SOME of that cost on to us, so they would have us believe that it costs them more than a dollar to transfer funds. Second, if they’re going to charge a whole dollar to transfer to PayPal then they could at least do it quicker than 24-48 hours after you cash out. PayPal only takes 2% and they transfer immediately (30 minutes tops). Lastly, this app is full of bugs. The first time I claimed an offer the app told me I had 4 hours to upload a receipt from the gas station I selected. Once I got to the gas station and pumped my gas the app suddenly crashed and logged me out. I’ve had this app for months before I actually used it and it had never logged me out before. When I tried to log back in it told me my info was incorrect. So now I had to play the log in game. Once I finally got logged back on I uploaded my receipt and the app told me I should see what my cash back would be in 24-48 hours. Then it told me 3 different discount amounts that I would be getting. This app needs A LOT of work.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Ben! Sorry for any trouble here. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate and assist.
- Upside Services Inc.
- 151.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Upside Services Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.