GFXBench is a free, cross-platform and cross-API 3D graphics benchmark that measures graphics performance, long-term performance stability, render quality and power consumption with a single, easy-to-use application.
GFXBench 4.0 enables measuring mobile and desktop performance with advanced graphics effects and increased workloads.
• Automatically detects your device's capabilities and selects the most appropriate test set for your device to provide accurate information. Therefore the list of available tests may vary between devices.
• Including Manhattan 3.0 for OpenGL ES 3.0 and Manhattan 3.1 for OpenGL ES 3.1 testing
• Battery and Stability test: Measures the device’s battery life and performance stability by logging frames-per-second (FPS) and expected battery running while running sustained game-like animations
• Render quality test: Measures the visual fidelity provided by the device in the high-end gaming-like scene
• Multi-lingual, easy-to-use user interface: device comparison within the application by downloading the complete GFXBench database, extensive system information
• On-screen and off-screen test run modes
• Includes all previous low-level tests for devices with only ES2.0 capability.
Test list (varied by OpenGL ES capabilities):
• Manhattan 3.1
• ALU 2
• Driver Overhead 2
• Render Quality
• Battery and Stability
• Alpha Blending
• Driver Overhead
Please note: The full fledged benchmark needs at least 300 MB free space on the device (required for the high-level test scenes).
You can compare your benchmark results with all the other uploaded results at our website: www.gfxbench.com.
If you need any help, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Added new Manhattan 3.1 battery test on OpenGL ES 3.1 compatible devices. Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good for what it's for
It tested really great performance in the app
New version refuses to run
"Internal error: Logic error or missing database" is the message I get when I try to run this on my iPhone 6s Plus.
- 54.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Kishonti Kft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.