Gfycat is the best app and keyboard to share high quality GIFs and stickers on Instagram, Snapchat, iMessage, Twitter and Facebook. Send GIFs right from your keyboard, or search our library of millions of GIFs and stickers. Choose the perfect GIF from the hundreds of reactions, and share to your favorite messaging app or make your own GIFs. Enjoy Fortnite, Overwatch, PubG and other gaming GIFs. Gfycat has the most feature-rich keyboard with emojis, GIFs and stickers.
- Full GIF keyboard that puts our millions of GIFs at your fingertips, no matter what app you’re using
- iMessage extension allows you to access our entire library from within your text conversations
- Search through our library of HD GIFs to express yourself with the perfect animated clip
- Browse our reaction categories (“lol,” “fail,” “flirt,” and more) for when an emoji just won’t cut it
- Stay on top of today’s best pop culture moments--from the funniest memes to the hottest celebs--with our trending category
- Send or share GIFs on social media and messaging platforms including Facebook Messenger, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, email, Tumblr, Pinterest, WhatsApp, Instagram, download them to your phone, or share the link anywhere (including Reddit!).
- Available in English, French, and Russian
Spring is here! And so is Easter!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s good for meming!
This app, honestly is great for making random memes. But great for other things too. My cousin suggested it, she knows I like memes. And first glance and I loved it! The devs make it simple to find GIF’s that you like by a tap of your finger! The searching comes up with millions of different subjects, from video games, school, movies and tv shows, almost anything. Overall an amazing app.
This app is very poorly designed. There’s no logic to the way anything is organized and it is so difficult to do anything at all. ESPECIALLY if you want to upload things. You can easily make a gif straight from your phones camera, but I can’t imagine the app is used for that very often at all. You can make auto gifs from pictures in your camera roll, but they are organized seemingly at random so there is basically no way to find the pictures you want to turn into a gif. And I still have not been able to figure out how to upload gifs I’ve created myself. The app is a mess.
I like it!
I love it! I use this app as much as is politely possible in worded conversation. This app is jam packed with a large variety of gifs and always updating content. The only thing I could wish for more of are movie and television gifs. One can never have enough past and present movie and television gifs. So please provide us with more so I will use this app more. 💫
- GfyCat Inc.
- 131.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015-2018 Gfycat, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.