Welcome to GG, your gaming companion, a place to connect with fellow gamers, discover new games, and keep track of your experiences all in one platform
• Connect: Engage with like-minded gamers. Share your experiences, discuss your favorite games, and create a community around your shared passion.
• Organize: Keep track of what you've played, plan future gaming endeavors, and create personalized lists that showcase your unique gaming preferences.
• Discover: GG provides an extensive selection of games. Discover hidden gems, trending releases, and highly-rated games all based on community feedback.
- Connect with like-minded gamers and build your network
- Discover new games through community feedback and trending releases
- Rate and review games to share your opinions with the community
- Track your gaming progress and experiences
- Curate personalized lists to showcase your tastes
- Wishlist and Backlog to plan future gaming endeavors and manage games you already own
- Keep up with friends' gaming activities and recent reviews
- Personal profiles showcasing individual gaming history, favorite games, ratings, reviews, and curated lists
Join GG now and experience the gaming world in a whole new light, surrounded by a community that shares your passion!
We've made some significant improvements to GG since the last update. Check out the latest additions:
- Improved Game Page: A better layout with a community section to see updates from fellow members.
- Color Upgrades: We tweaked the colors for better contrast and a friendlier interface.
- Quick Actions: Long-press on game covers to easily access the action menu and log games.
- Wishlist Addition: Keep track of games you'd love to buy or play with our new Wishlist feature.
- Backlog Feature: Organize the games you own and want to play using the Backlog.
- Faster & Smoother: We've made several performance updates for a more enjoyable experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Hoping this app turns into the one and only
This app is cool at face value and it’s pretty convenient. I think it has potential to be the Comic Geek of gaming. But they should add support for library collection which would include allowing gamers to choose if they own to game and if they own it for multiple different systems and how much the games were purchased for and if you beat them for each system or shelved one.
I think they should look at Comic Geek and Serializd and Letterboxd and take inspiration. They have a cool road map which I didn’t finish looking over but there’s so much that could make this app one of the best to exist. Better than IGN playlist even. Also add half stars or point scales. Pleeeeease
Most of the useful features are paid version only
I got this to make nice lists of current and upcoming titles so I could share them for Christmas ideas or to show my friends what we could play together, but the price to do so is very very high. They are charging 4.99 a month for access to wishlist tab and ad free privilege plus other benefits and that is wayyyyy to much money for the convenience in my opinion. This would be a instant buy for a one time fee or a like .99 cent monthly sub but 50 dollars for a year even is insane. I will just go and find a cheaper alternative. Otherwise the app is responsive and has easy to understand ui. You can just make lists which is nice and kind of bypass some of the premium features, but it’s not really suited really well unless you pay. I can add games to what I’m playing or my lists, but you have to refresh once after adding them if you haven’t closed the app. Not really a full app experience at the moment unless you’re comfortable paying 4.99 a month. I didn’t use the app for too long because everything unique and what it’s useful for is locked behind that subscription. I just can’t afford to use my money for something like this that I can do myself or find cheaper alternatives between other apps. Sorry :(
This is great! But it could be even better
I’m so happy to have found this, and I think it could get even better than it is.
I’ve seen a lot of people say this is the “Letterboxd of games” and I couldn’t have said it better. It’s easy to use and keep track of things and the social aspect is fun.
Although, there are more things I’d like to see expanded upon (I might make a lot of comparisons to Letterboxd):
-One thing is to be able to like and comment on reviews, as that would create more room for conversation and just make the social aspect more fun and help people meet and follow others who they enjoy
-Another thing is a better search algorithm, because I’ve seen a few people say and I agree that the title I’m looking for is below many others
-One more thing that I think would be fun is to include the credits for games (such as the director, composer, artists, etc.) so you could click on there name and see what else they have worked on and in what area, like in Letterboxd.
I understand I’m asking a lot but there’s no rush. This app is going to be my new obsession and I can’t wait to see it grow!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Charles Watson
- 39.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 - 2023 Charles Watson
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Monthly $4.99
- Elite Yearly $48.99