This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true Ghost Hunting functionality!
Detect and hunt ghosts and spirits with easy to use EMF meters, EVP detection, and word analysis! Ghost Hunting Tools for iPhone and iPad, easy to use for beginners and professionals alike!
Ghost Hunting Tools makes use of a variety of sensors in your phone or tablet and gives your easy-to-use access to EMF meters and EVP detectors to detect and hunt ghost and spirits. The included EVP analysis with the over 1000 words strong dictionary analyzes to captured EVPs and in combination with the sensors for the EMF meter and other environmental reads, it will approximate the meaning and select the closest corresponding meaning.
# What are EMF meters? EMF meters are instruments that read the fluctuation in electromagnetic fields. Ghost Hunting Tools detectors are a combination of different EMF meters and use triple axis detection. It will detect variations and anomalies in the electromagnetic field, using various sensors like the magnetometer built in your device.
• You may experience paranormal activity between 2 and six milligauss - the readout is calibrated on these parameters. The history graphs below the primary readout are recording the strength, helping you tracking sources easier. If the readout indicates fluctuations in the field, we recommend slowing down and letting the app calibrate on the signal. If the signal is a false-positive, the strength will slowly decrease or increase if the fluctuation is permanent and less likely to be a wrong read.
• What are EVPs? EVP, Electronic Voice Phenomena, are grunts, words, or even simple sentences caught on tape during recording sessions. Usually, these events cannot be heard since they mostly occur in certain ELF ranges. Together with the EMF detector, this ghost detector will capture sounds your device's microphone, analyze the audio and playback any anomalies detected. The ghost detector graphs are indicating the base level of noise from FM bands and the microphone - if an anomaly has been detected, the second set of graphs will display the wavelengths.
• Word Interpreter: Ghost Hunting Tools will analyze the audio file and in combination with the sensors for the EMF meter and other environmental reads, it will approximate the meaning and select the closest matching meaning from the built-in dictionary. The processing time can vary and depends on your device's processor unit. Similar devices are used by paranormal investigators and can help to evaluate a spirits intention.
• Redesign: We have rebuilt the interface, allowing for smoother transitions and better performance overall. The UI makes now better use of your device's space.
• Better history & export: The word history and export feature have been completely rewritten. The entries are not limited anymore and can be individually removed.
• Settings: The individual parameters (EVP sound modulation, Microphone static modulation & Signal pitch) are now sliders, allowing a granular control.
• Many more code improvements for improved stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We had a very interesting experience
So me and my friend wanted to play around with some ghost hunting apps. We downloaded a bunch but none of them worked as well as this one because we didn’t really get anything. We opened the app and we had a couple encounters before but they weren’t as interesting as this one. The entity started out by saying weird things that we thought was related to the Luka Magnota murders since she started saying things like “cat” and “kitten”. But then she started saying things that related to a whole different thing. We figured out that her name was Kate since the EMF reader kept spiking every time we said it. We figured that she was raped because she said stuff like “moaning” “allow” and “face” since that stuff relates to that kind of thing. She said that she was happy in heaven but wanted revenge on the person who killed her. We asked her if she wanted us to get revenge on the person who did that to her, but she said that we should stay close to our family. She said things like “go” “tell”and “girl” in that order. We assumed that she was talking about us which is why we are writing this review today. It’s crazy how things like can happen. We wanted to be respectful and tell her story through this app.
I have had my fair share of experiences
So about an hour ago 4 of my friends and myself went up to a location in Azusa (Azusa canyon road) known for having spiritual activity. Now I’ve been to some places and seen things but never actually communicated with any spirits. But tonight my buddy brought out this app. It gave us some rather interesting responses such as “hit” “accelerate” “struck” that sort of thing. This stuff is very common up this road as people tend to drive it very fast around the twists and turns. But the reason I was compelled to write this review is because as we drove off I made a comment that was rather blunt about how the spirit using those words probably was struck and killed and left for dead. I realized as soon as I finished that I had said it really bluntly. My friend then says the energy had a big spike and came up with the words “contain” “remark”. I feel as if I was too blunt and that was the way the spirit was telling me to shut up. I did realize before it said this that I was blunt and was starting to apologize but I couldn’t help but feel like something was really there. Truly a very cool experience. I recommend for people who are skeptical to give this a shot and see what you might come up with. BUT DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON THIS STUFF BEFORE YOU GO ANYWHERE! SOME SPIRITS MAY NOT BE TOO FRIENDLY AND YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SAY GOODBYE AND THAT YOU ARE LEAVING!
Scary but Real
Me and my 2 friends downloaded this as a joke to see if it would actually work, we went to an Bandan house in our area and when we got there we turn the reader on and sat in a circle and begin to crazy and in the red as we pointed it at a window, I went closer to the window and it went all the way red and said “SEE” so I looked out the window and pointed it at a near by creek 200ft from the window, we walked and out it took us to a spot and it went crazy red again and it said “MUDDY” “COLD” and “DEAD” we found a letter of mail inside when we went back and then left and googled the name, the man who’s name was on the paper died in the front yard in the CREEK because he was intoxicated and feel in and drowned. It was so crazy because it told us all before we even google it. So the next day we found his grave burial record and went to this massive cemetery in our area and we turned it on and asked it to lead us to it’s grave. It began to go crazy again but only in one direction then a voice said “EAST” so we got out a compass and went east. It then said “WIDE” and “CLOSE” and it was going crazy and red then it said “ENOUGH” and I looked down and sure enough it was HIS GRAVE!! Gave me and my friends chills but I HIGHLY recommend this app, it 100% works and me and both my friends are now firm believers of the supernatural!! Stay safe and have fun!
- Sven Camrath
- 153.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 Sven Camrath
- In-App Purchases
- Ghost Hunting Tools Pro $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.