An interactive E-Book App on Singapore’s economic history & the GIC story.
Safeguarding the Future – The Story of How Singapore Has Managed Its Reserves and The Founding of GIC tells the untold story of Singapore’s reserve management history, and re-creates the vision, creativity and drive that led to the founding of GIC – a game changer in how Singapore would manage its foreign reserves. Yet, unconventional as it was then, GIC has a pre-history – its roots anchored in ideals and values affirmed in the crucible of the financial challenges facing the nation in its formative years.
Key features include:
• Rich archival resources, from letters exchanged in the 1960s on matters related to Singapore’s independence and sovereignty to newspaper articles, a video interview and historical images
• A digital timeline to follow the flow of events
• An audio book narrated by Lim Kay Tong
• Bookmarking, highlighting and note-creation tools to track your reading progress and record your thoughts
• Hand-drawn illustrations that enrich the story
Note: Before downloading the GIC History App, please verify that your iPad has at least 500MB of free space and ensure that your iPad is connected to WiFi.
Added new assets and updated manuscript.
The developer, GIC Pte Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GIC Private Limited
- 499.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright ©2016 GIC Private Limited. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.