Say more with GIF Keyboard by Tenor. Add tone to your conversation.
With Tenor’s GIF Keyboard for iPhone, iPad and iMessage discover or create the right GIF or video to visually sum up exactly what you’re trying to say, directly from your keyboard. Express the emotion, inside joke, or clever response you want to share.
iMessage App Features:
- Get the same great browse and search experience as GIF Keyboard, including access to your favorites and uploads.
- Press and hold on any GIF to create a sticker that you can drag and drop onto any text, image or GIF in iMessage.
- Create your own GIFs with your front or back camera and personalize them with text, a handwritten note or drawings. Share instantly or save to a Pack.
- Create packs of your favorite stickers and GIFs that you can easily share with friends and family.
Syncs with GIF Keyboard
- Everything syncs to your Tenor GIF Keyboard so you can take your stickers and GIFs everywhere GIFs are supported.
GIF Keyboard Features:
- Send the right GIF or video to express exactly what’s on your mind, directly from your keyboard!
- Search Tenor’s millions of GIFs and videos to find the one that perfectly fits the moment. You can also search by emoji to see the GIFs related to that emoji..
- Need inspiration? Browse by category like reactions, trending topics, and more.
- Once you find the right GIF or video, simply tap it to automatically copy it to your clipboard, tap the iMessage text box to paste it and watch as it plays inline in your conversation.
- See a GIF you like while browsing on your phone? Save it directly to your GIF Keyboard from Safari with the share button and our share extension. No need to save it to your camera roll because it’s instantly available from your GIF Keyboard!
- Keep the GIFs you love handy -- double tap a GIF to favorite it and customize your GIF Keyboard.
- Works with your favorite messengers and social networks including iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Facebook and email. Just long-press on a GIF to pull up options to share the GIF, video, link, or save to camera roll.
Tenor’s GIF Keyboard needs “full access” in your iPhone settings. This gives the GIF Keyboard full access to the internet so we’re able to give you the GIF you are searching for and ensure that our library is always updated with the latest and greatest GIFs and videos.
Note: We do not log keystrokes or send them to our servers other than to search by key terms for the perfect GIF. If you have any other questions about full access please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tenor was formerly known as Riffsy.
Tenor now supports Google Sign In!
If you have a Tenor profile, you can link a Google account to that profile. After linking, you’ll be able to access your uploaded content and favorite GIFs with Google. Start the linking process from profile settings within the GIF Keyboard app. Don’t have a Tenor profile yet? Create one more easily than ever with your Google account.
In addition, we’ve improved stickers in the Messages Extension — more stickers are available for a wider variety of search terms. Share your favorite stickers by dragging and dropping them into your Messages chats.
Lastly, we’ve fixed a number of crashes and bugs in the Keyboard Extension and Messages Extension.
If you have any issues with the app or with your Tenor profile, please send us a note at email@example.com. We will help get the issue resolved as quickly as possible.
Thank you for using GIF Keyboard!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I just love using this hilarious app! So many of the little quotes or scenes from famous movies or TV shows etc. that we want to send somebody in a quick short gif this is perfect! The one problem I have is sometimes it’s not available when I click through all of my keyboard apps. It can be very very sporadic depending on my location.
*It’s also a little bit of a pain that you can’t cut and paste or highlight when you’re looking for something in the search bar etc. you have to completely backspace to the beginning if you make a mistake or want to start or change what you’re looking for.
*Also wish there was a “favorites” button or way to show the most recent gifs you’ve sent.
Love it !
I’ve been using this for years now. It’s way better than the one that is already available for you with your iPhone. This one has a lot more “adult “ friendly GIF ‘s. Which are a lot of fun. If you are currently using the one that’s connected you should just use this one if you’re an adult. You simply DL it and in your settings in your keyboards you would add this application to your keyboard. It’s that simple to do and use. Only thing I’d FIX: You should be able to click on the icon which takes you from the imoji keyboard to the OG keyboard to the GIF this one BUT there seems to be an issue when trying to go back to Imoji. It’s all messed up and I e tried reinstalling the app. Phone off n on. Updates r new.
It’s great !
If you are looking for something to say in GIG it’s pretty much there! I do alternate betweeen it and my regular keyboard perhaps because I am used to my regular keyboard or perhaps I feel the old one is faster ? Is that bc I’m used to it I don’t know possibly I just started using this so it will take some getting used to but I do love it because like I say any GIF I’ve looked for so far is there!! And really you do alternating between your regular keyboard and the GIF because you have to patch the world to get the other one so there is that I’m being silly ha ha if you think you’re going in between them is sort of are !! LOL!! Just get used to it 😂 smiley is even there! Just close the tenor!
- Tenor, Inc.
- 81.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Tenor
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.