Make your videos to Gif With GIF maker & share it with buddies.
You can easily use to make your videos to Gif.
What's Different in Pro Version
• Ads free Version
• Create upto 10 seconds longer gifs
• No photos selection limits
• No expiry on Gif’s URL
• Faster Sharing URL response
Video to GIF Maker is designed with simplicity and flexibility in mind and make your video simply amazing.
• Capture live video & load your videos from library
• Capture live moment effect like Boomerang loop video
• Select photos from library & Facebook to make GIF, Video & Live Photo
• Select Live Photos from library to make GIF & Video
• Trim your video and remove unwanted part
• Choose amazing motion playback speed effect like -16x, -8x, -4x, -2x, +2x, +4x, +8x and +16x
• Add text to your GIF, Video and Live Photo
• Over 30+ fiter to apply on your GIF & Video to create extra dramatic look
• Add music to your videos & Live Photos
• Use superb Reverse & Auto Reverse video effect
• You can Save as GIF, Live Photo and Video
• Share your GIF & Video on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Email, YouTube, WhatsApp and many other Social.
Have a great fun!
Don't forget to rate us on app store it is really helpful to serve you better app.
Any feedback,suggestion will be welcome.
Please feel free to contact us at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Solved photo selection issue.
• Solved add music issue.
• Solved Crashes.
** Thanks for using GIF maker, To make app better for you, we bring updates to the AppStore Regularly **
Ratings and Reviews
This app crashes NONSTOP. If it wasn’t for that, it would actually be good. This is ridiculous considering that you have to pay for it.
The free one is so annoying that you have to go Pro you can’t even get the music onto the videos it just crashes saying is adding the music stick to the cheap version at least you can add music
Waste of money!
Nothing in the app works. Can’t open videos. Can open Live Photo’s, but it hangs when you try to do something with it. The app crashes when you open a plain photo.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.