Make your videos to Gif With GIF maker & share it with buddies.
You can easily use to make your videos to Gif.
Video to Gif maker is designed with simplicity and flexibility in mind and make your video simply amazing.
• Capture live video & load your videos from library
• Capture live moment effect like Boomerang loop video
• Select photos from library & Facebook to make GIF, Video & Live Photo
• Select Live Photos from library to make GIF & Video
• Trim your video and remove unwanted part
• Choose amazing motion playback speed effect like -16x, -8x, -4x, -2x, +2x, +4x, +8x and +16x
• Add text to your GIF, Video and Live Photo
• Over 30+ fiter to apply on your GIF & Video to create extra dramatic look
• Add music to your videos & Live Photos
• Use superb Reverse & Auto Reverse video effect
• You can Save as GIF, Live Photo and Video
• Share your GIF & Video on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Email, YouTube, WhatsApp and many other Social.
Have a great fun!
GIF maker is free and works across all iOS devices!
Don't forget to rate us on app store it is really helpful to serve you better app.
Any feedback,suggestion will be welcome.
Please feel free to contact us at: Email: email@example.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Solved photo selection issue.
• Solved add music issue.
• Solved Crashes.
** Thanks for using GIF maker, To make app better for you, we bring updates to the AppStore Regularly **
Ratings and Reviews
This is nice, it's literally the only gif maker app that lets me make more than 2 gifs for free, but the ads are a big problem, every time I tap something an ad shows up. I'd give this five stars if it wasn't for the ads, maybe 1 ad would be fine but every time I tap?! Please remove them
Worst GIF Maker available
So many things wrong with this app, so much so that I wouldn’t trust the “pro” version. I mean the free version experience is so poor, why would I spend money to upgrade?
What’s wrong with it?
1. Ads. Every time you save a chance/edit, ad. If you back up, ad. I get it, it’s a free app, but dang. I used the app for less than 5 minutes and counted 6 ad interruptions.
2. My imported videos would flip and be a tiny, upside down, landscape-oriented video on the top of a portrait-oriented black screen, making it completely useless. The text I added wasn’t flipped, just the video.
3. Ads. So. Many. Ads.
The only things this app has going for it is the easy trimming tool, filter options, easy text adding, and the fact that it didn’t cost me anything but my wasted time. It’s just too bad the end-product GIF isn’t useable.
I wouldn’t recommend this app because they didn’t give me anything to believe in. This app was created solely with the intent of the dev making money on ad-revenue and any poor souls duped into thinking upgrading would make it better. It’s good to see that 2 years later, nothing has changed.
Work on improvements
Hi there, I downloaded this and it seemed to work fine for the most part except that every single time I made a gif, it would download and than suddenly shut off back to home screen and all my work was totally wiped from the face of the earth. I've spent a good deal of time working on these creations, hoping the thing won't happen again but it happens each time so I guess that's what it does (at least on my iPod touch). I understand if the reason is because of my older version device, but still. Fix this app. Is this supposed to make me want to purchase the Pro version? Sure doesn't. I'll give it a better rating if you work on some improvements. Thanks.
The developer, Denial Polo, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Denial Polo
- 59.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Denial Polo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.