Create funny, fast, custom GIFs to make friends laugh!
● Put your favorite faces into hilarious animated characters: dancing hotdogs, flatulent unicorns, moonwalking astronauts, flying pizzas and more!
● Make GifGabs of yourself, your family, your friends, your pets, your boo – anyone you want!
● Add silly phrases, colorful backgrounds, photos, or selfies.
● Easy to make and even easier to share! Perfect for iMessage, Instagram, Facebook, Messenger, WeChat, Snapchat and any other place where GIFs can go.
So, what are you waiting for? Transform yourself, friends and family into GifGabs today and start cracking up your friends and family. Lord knows we could all use a few more laughs these days.
● SAY HELLO ●
● Tag us or add #GifGab in your posts so we can show you some love!
● Email us any time: email@example.com
● Facebook: @GifGabApp
● Twitter: @GifGabApp
● Instagram: @GifGabApp
This update fixes some things under the hood.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best App Ever!
I use this app almost daily! The options are endless. For instance, I can make a movie using another movie maker application, but I want to add something funny to the picture. I add the picture I’m using to Gif Gab, so now the picture is the background, and then add whatever animation I want--where I want it. Then save the whole thing to a movie and insert the picture into my movie making app. It’s the best app out there! You won’t be disappointed.
Fun App, But Freezes Up When Exporting
I enjoy what GifGab allows you to do a lot. They have so many fun items to choose from to make silly videos and gifs I think.
Though, I do wish that they offered a way make a one-time in-app purchase of like a dollar or so, to remove the GifGab watermark from our exported work.
But, the biggest issue I have with this program is that it freezes up on me when I try to export a video, on my iPhone 6 Plus, running iOS 11.4.
I was able to save an animated gif file of a project I created. Yet, when I went to save a video, the app just froze up showing the "Making Magic" prompt, for like 4 or 5 minutes until I just had to force quit the application.
So, I'm not sure what is going with the program. But I do hope that the developer will please look into fixing this problem in the hopes that I can save a video of my work, thanks. And I would also appreciate it if you would consider my request about allowing us to make a one-time in-app purchase to remove the watermark from our work please. Thanks if you'll do so and thank you for this what I consider to be, very enjoyable application. God bless 😁.
Want to give 5 stars but...
I like the app a lot, actually love it, but the Trump Derangement syndrome the app developers suffer from is sad. Political gifs are so alt-left it’s pathetic. Get a clue: many middle class, tax paying, hard working, main stream heartland straight and LGBT Americans support President Trump and these Silicon Valley yahoo’s haven’t a clue...Hopefully these liberals will have a Trump 2020 gif for the “deplorable smelly Walmart shoppers that cling to bibles, guns and God”. Anywho, I hate getting political but there’s not ONE positive gif with Trumps face...c’mon people let’s have at least a few pro Trump gifs! He’s probably going to win in 2020! Thank you! 🌈🎄💋 Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! #WalkAway
- JibJab Catapult CA LLC
- 97.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 1999–2019 JibJab Catapult CA LLC. All Rights Reserved. JibJab® and Starring You® are registered trademarks of JibJab Catapult CA LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.