Create funny, fast, custom GIFs to make friends laugh!
● Put your favorite faces into hilarious animated characters: dancing hotdogs, flatulent unicorns, moonwalking astronauts, flying pizzas and more!
● Make GifGabs of yourself, your family, your friends, your pets, your boo – anyone you want!
● Add silly phrases, colorful backgrounds, photos, or selfies.
● Easy to make and even easier to share! Perfect for iMessage, Instagram, Facebook, Messenger, WeChat, Snapchat and any other place where GIFs can go.
So, what are you waiting for? Transform yourself, friends and family into GifGabs today and start cracking up your friends and family. Lord knows we could all use a few more laughs these days.
● SAY HELLO ●
● Tag us or add #GifGab in your posts so we can show you some love!
● Email us any time: email@example.com
● Facebook: @GifGabApp
● Twitter: @GifGabApp
● Instagram: @GifGabApp
This update fixes some things under the hood.
Ratings and Reviews
Best App Ever!
I use this app almost daily! The options are endless. For instance, I can make a movie using another movie maker application, but I want to add something funny to the picture. I add the picture I’m using to Gif Gab, so now the picture is the background, and then add whatever animation I want--where I want it. Then save the whole thing to a movie and insert the picture into my movie making app. It’s the best app out there! You won’t be disappointed.
Fun App, But Freezes Up When Exporting
I enjoy what GifGab allows you to do a lot. They have so many fun items to choose from to make silly videos and gifs I think.
Though, I do wish that they offered a way make a one-time in-app purchase of like a dollar or so, to remove the GifGab watermark from our exported work.
But, the biggest issue I have with this program is that it freezes up on me when I try to export a video, on my iPhone 6 Plus, running iOS 11.4.
I was able to save an animated gif file of a project I created. Yet, when I went to save a video, the app just froze up showing the "Making Magic" prompt, for like 4 or 5 minutes until I just had to force quit the application.
So, I'm not sure what is going with the program. But I do hope that the developer will please look into fixing this problem in the hopes that I can save a video of my work, thanks. And I would also appreciate it if you would consider my request about allowing us to make a one-time in-app purchase to remove the watermark from our work please. Thanks if you'll do so and thank you for this what I consider to be, very enjoyable application. God bless 😁.
Bc, I’m the Cool Mom 😜
This app has brought me so much amusement! I like taking photos from my own surroundings and putting the created gifgab characters in them 🤗🎉. Sent my teenager one of her as the granny vacuuming and had it in our own living room. Then I told her to do it. She responded “please stop this madness” but I know she secretly enjoys my creative messages 😉! As does my husband and the dozens other I send these to. GifGab, you have revolutionized the bitmoji, thus emoticons, thus THE WORLD! 😍
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- JibJab Catapult CA LLC
- 97.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 1999–2019 JibJab Catapult CA LLC. All Rights Reserved. JibJab® and Starring You® are registered trademarks of JibJab Catapult CA LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.