View GIFS & Videos to your iPhone from virtually anywhere, INSTANTLY!
What does Gifitize do?
• Send and share GIFS with the Gifitize Keyboard
• Convert videos to GIFs from camera roll
• Organize your GIF/video library with "tagging"
• Convert videos to GIFs from your camera roll
• Supports iPhone and iPad (Requires iOS 9.3 or later)
• Supports 9 languages so far including Chinese, Portuguese, Hindi, and Spanish
• Supports most third-party Twitter apps
- Fixes Gifitize not showing up in Share Via menu for users
Ratings and Reviews
it works good, now
i recently upgraded to ios and had some issues with this app not working. i believe i fixed it myself. the problem was i could not download any gif or video from twitter anymore. but it was adult stuff which requires you to accept the risk of seeing something shocking by clicking an Okay button. since most apps use Safari as the way to handle web content i tried logging into twitter in safari and after that everything with this app started to work again.
developers, please update your error msg to inform users to try this fix. would do five stars here if i hadn’t had this problem. think i will buy the app ad free version to show my support. thank you for this very useful app!
Extremely glitchy crashes other apps
I’ve had to stop using Gifitize and just screen record my videos. I use this app mostly for Twitter and it will try to save a gif for at one time 12 minutes it doesn’t let you stop/cancel the save process and either crashes the app on its on or forces you to close out the app. If you’ve used this app you know it’s extremely inconvenient especially if you were reading something from hours before.
I almost bought the ad free version because at other times it’ll tell you your que is full when it actually isn’t they just want you to watch the ads. During the several times this app didn’t want to save the gif if I went and watched an ad magically the gif would save. It twirls so long it doesn’t even allow you to report the problem it just crashes the whole app.
When it works it’s good but it doesn’t work so frequently that it’s not worth the upgrade or even having at times
Perfect with a little more work.
If you’ve updated your phone and you get the error message saying it can’t be saved just uninstall/redownload gifitize again, then go on Twitter and hold down on any picture and click save to photos, the option to allow access to your photos should come up and everything will work again after you allow access. Had to troubleshoot for two days to figure that out haha. Great app otherwise!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FNSR LLC
- 155 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 FNSR LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Full Access Upgrade $2.99
- Keyboard & No Pop-up/Banner Ad $2.99
- Gifitize Pro Full Access $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.