This app is designed to help your kids reach 99th percentile on some of the most crucial cognitive tests for children: NYC Gifted & Talented Exam, OSLAT, NNAT. etc. Practice makes perfect!
And while similar test prep tools offer only a deterministic finite number of practice questions, which soon become dull and repetitive for your kids, our app uses adaptive algorithm to randomly generate variants of questions and answer sets, thereby offering a near-infinite number of practices!
Other features include:
● 1-click "Quick Start" to jump right in to a practice set.
● Correct answer is indicated with each incorrect answer to help your kids learn from their mistakes.
● Two different test modes: Jigsaw vs. 3x3 pattern search.
● Question design and color palette that match official tests as closely as possible.
● Customize practice sessions as needed, by test type, number of questions, difficulty, etc.
● Every practice session is recorded so you can monitor your kid's progress.
● Colorful, cartoonish UI and sound effects to keep young children engaged.
● Regular updates to expand test bank (in-app purchase required).
As of the initial release, this app does not contain verbal portions of above tests. But we are hard at work to add these, and other features, in future releases, which will be freely available when you update.
Updated framework version with minor fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Whatever the 🤬 hate it
Perfect app for my kids! Thank you!!
We paid hundreds of dollars to find food tutors for our kids to prepare for the g&t test for New York City, which is super competitive. While one of my two kids performed well, the younger one disliked the tutoring sessions. However, he loved this app and can’t get enough of it! After a while he got good at these puzzles which made the tutor favor him much more and vice versa. He just took the test this Jan and did very well. We are so thankful for this timely app!
This app is a scam don’t buy
First of all the interface was really poorly designed. Everything is so tiny even I play it on an iPad my kid can hardly see the graphics. I also purchased one text pack for $13 dollars and I noticed that all questions were nothing like the real test. This is totally my own fault I should’ve be more careful. when I paid there were only SIX reviews. Stay away!
Developer Response ,
We are sorry you found the UI unsatisfactory. We did our best to make the user interface work on the iPhone as well as iPad equally. If the iPad were in portrait mode, the images should be large and clearly visible. It certainly should not be the size of iPhone screen.
As for the tests themselves, the actual test questions are obviously not publicly available so we did our best to create ones that mimic the basic principles and color scheme. And in order to achieve more permutations of tests for repeated practice, we have to limit them to certain categories of patterns.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rividian LLC
- 78.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Rividian LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Gifted Bundle $13.99
- Lifetime Pass $39.99
- Test Pack 1 $1.99
- Test Pack 2 $1.99
- Talented Bundle $13.99
- Test Pack 3 $1.99
- Test Pack 5 $1.99
- Test Pack 7 $1.99
- Test Pack 4 $1.99
- Test Pack 6 $1.99