Turn your MPEG-4 movies and screen recordings into sleek animated GIF's in no time. GIF'ted will analyze your source movie colors to make the best looking GIF's ever. Or use a classic palette from Gameboy or SNES for example to produce wacky and fun results. You can also trim and crop the output GIF to fit your needs.
- Create beautiful animated GIF's from your MPEG-4 movies, (mp4, m4v, mov).
- Built-in Screen recorder that exports to GIF.
- Adaptive color palette. Will analyze the source movie and make an optimal palette.
- Pre-defined classic palettes, like Gameboy and SNES, for wacky output results.
- Trim beginning and end of movie.
- Crop freeform and from several other presets.
- Supports looping or non-looping GIF's.
- Share your GIF directly to Twitter, Facebook, Messages and more.
- Works great with macOS Big Sur or Monterey.
- Written in Swift and SwiftUI for the snappiest feeling.
PS! The free version works like the paid version but it will render a watermark on the exported GIF.
- Record screen in point accurate or pixel accurate mode.
- Screen recordings up to 60 fps.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful, smooth GIF video clips
I needed a reliable app to convert selected clips from my video projects to high quality GIF thumbnails for my online portfolio. The parameters I require control over are frame rate, palette, crop, and output size. GIF’ted has them all. So I’m able to quickly change any or all of these, export, and compare the quality of the results with the file size to determine which combination of parameters works best for each individual clip. The output really looks smooth, and in some cases, I had to remind myself that I was viewing a 12 fps GIF file, not the original 24 fps footage. What more could I ask for? I would highly recommended GIF’ted.
Developer Response ,
Wow! Thank you so much for your nice review! I put a lot of effort into the work with adaptive palettes so that the output would look as smooth as possible. There are a lot of apps to make GIFs out there but I haven’t seen one myself with this feature. Once again thx 😃🙏
Made nice animated gifs on my first try. Worth the purchase.
It’s demo software — non-useful
Non-useful demos should be labeled as such.
If you think you’re going to get even one useful gif out of this software, you will be disappointed.
Watermarks the resultant animation.
Watermark only noted in a PS at the end of the description.
Developer Response ,
So what do you suggest? Free version = watermark. Pay = no watermark. It’s a simple formula IMHO. Ideas?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bitfield AB
- 26.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2022 Bitfield AB
- In-App Purchases
- GIF'ted Full Version $8.99