Turn your gift cards Digital & Social! GiftFly is the first FREE full blown egift card solution for virtually any business in the U.S.
Gift Cards are huge money makers for businesses.
With GiftFly you can now:
- Increase sales by adding mobile & digital gift cards to your business.
- Profit from valuable social media recommendations when your egift cards are sent via Facebook.
- Instantly create coupons & special offers and share them on Facebook or via Email with your loyal customers.
How it works: After a simple registration your egift cards are instantly available on your business’ website, Facebook page and on GiftFly.com for ANYONE, ANYWHERE, at ANYTIME to buy online. Each “Gift-on-the-Fly” is branded with your businesses details. Customers can simply buy the egift card online, add a message and send it to a friend via Facebook or email in seconds. The digital gift card comes with a unique QR (Quick Response) Code. The egift card can be stored on any smartphone and/or printed out. There is no need for the consumer to download an app to buy or redeem a GiftFly. When a customer pays with the GiftFly you simply use the GiftFly app on your iPhone or iPod Touch to scan the QR Code and instantly GiftFly starts adding the money into your account. It’s that simple!
It’s safe and secure and powerful. So start generating big gifting revenues and creating customer loyalty today.
For more information see www.GiftFly.com
- fixed home screen and business logo display
Ratings and Reviews
Convenient but not free
This app is described as free; that is not true. While I am happy to have a way to sell digital gift cards on my site for my restaurant, there is a fee in addition to the credit card processing fees. Even more sadly, it starts at $3 to the consumer and grows with a higher gift purchase, discouraging higher ticket purchases (unless the merchant chooses to absorb the cost)
Redeeming the certificates is VERY convenient, however, with a quick scan using the iPhone app. It instantly emails and adjusts the the remaining balance online.
I’d like to see some improvements on the dashboard before I find another merchant for my e-gift card sales:
1. All promotions and instant rewards are only available to be sent as an email from the GiftFly server. This is problematic because it’s cumbersome to import email addresses to an additional source and especially because the emails get filtered out as spam. There should be a way to offer the promotion and link it somehow using our own email template or other delivery medium.
***update: A workaround is to email the promotion to myself, copy the link address and input it wherever I’d like to advertise the promotion with my own template.
2. There is no way to offer a discount on a specifically priced gift card. Any discounts will only apply to all cards that are available.
Great idea but still in infancy
I can’t sign up. No help just an error box
brilliant app, but ...
It's easy to use and really works for our shop. We use it to offer our regular customers a plastic-free and convenient way to buy gift cards. BUT I'd love to see it working with Passbook!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.