WineAlbum makes recording your tasting notes fast and easy. Just tap the + button and you can quickly enter all the information you need. Take photos, record scores, add note tags, write down prices. WineAlbum even intelligently figures out what restaurant or tasting room you're in so that you can keep track of what you've tasted where!
When you want to review your notes, you can sort and search by anything you can think of. Want to see your highest-rated red wines? Find which wines you've already tasted at the restaurant you're in? Search for a buttery 2009 Chardonnay? Everything is only a couple taps away!
Wine tasting is always more fun with friends. Share your tasting notes on Twitter, Facebook, or by email, and your friends can even import them into their own copies of WineAlbum for future reference!
• Record your tasting notes with all the information you can think of: Scores, wine names, types, vintages, vineyards, varietals, regions, prices, and more.
• Quickly enter your notes for a wine by tapping on a wide selection of note tags, or add your own.
• Get a definition for a wine tasting term with a built-in wine glossary.
• See all your tasting statistics, including most common varietals, score breakdowns by vintage, producer, and price, and lots more, with an infographic-style Stats screen!
• Save photos with every tasting note, apply effects, edit, and share directly from WineAlbum!
• Share wines and tasting notes on Twitter, Facebook, and more!
• Back up and restore to and from the cloud using a free Dropbox account.
Thank you so much for your interest!
- Added voice note feature
- Added some more varietals
- Updated vintages
Ratings and Reviews
App works, but lose database with new phone
I installed this app in my 4s, and it worked quite well. I collected a lot of wine info after a year or so. Then, I upgraded to a 5s this fall. The database would not transfer. Andrew provided limited and untimely support in helping me, and I held onto my phone until yesterday (Jan 8). I could wait no longer to take my phone into AT&T for my trade in. I am still without my database, and the trade in went from $200 before Christmas to $110 yesterday. I suppose that the lesson is not to wait for 99-cent app developers to help you. It cost me $90 to wait for the help that was never provided. "Sour grapes?" Yes. I did give if 2 stars because it will work if you don't upgrade your phone.
This app is breathtaking!
The first thing I notices when I opened the app is how crisp and clean the interface is. They really take advantage of the retina display. Besides the display I really enjoy the fact that you can share your wine tastings to social networks so your friends can view. This app has every feature you'll ever need in a wine app including the Vintage, Type and Varietals. Its all around fantastic.
The only thing on this app that needs to be worked on is the tags to describe the wine. If you hold one of the first few tags (Such as Baked) to see the definition the words are cut off by the iPhone status bar. It is an easy fix for the developers and I thought they might want to check it out. This problem is just a minor bug and still cannot keep this app from being 5 stars!
Great idea - poor performance
I like so many things about this app: it's easy to add new wines, with lots of specifics; it will use your location or let you search for other places; it has an extensive list of descriptors you can select for you wine, with ready definitions; it let's you add you own ratings & notes. However, it doesn't let you go back and edit previous entries, and it crashes frequently. Both are killers in my book.
- Andrew Milham
- 16.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2017 Zeode Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.