Create Gifs quick and easy with Gify Gif Maker
•Create GIFs from saved Photos and Videos or combine the existing GIFs into the new ones
• Rearrange the frames of your GIFs
• Control the animation parameters such as: dimensions, frame delay, loop count, content mode etc
• Preview GIFs from the Photos App Library
• Save the resulting GIFs to the App Documents folder or directly to the Photos App Library
• Share the GIF using any app extensions installed on your device (such as Facebook or Twitter)
• Share your GIF files via email or Clipboard
• Lazy GIF loading to reduce the device memory impact
• Support iOS 8 & 9, iPhone & iPad
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great for first 2 (my videos into gifs), then gets complicated ...
New to it, but so far so good
Just downloaded, but so far it's awesome, especially for converting sequential images to a GIF. You can just select them in order and they become gifs...good settings and preview function, overall very solid functionality
I spent all this cutting a video to the perfect clip for a GIF but then when you click Preview it just shows you the still frame at the very end of the original video - not the part you selected! And I tried it several different times/ways thinking I did something wrong. I didn’t, this is a bad app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.