Gigabit Offroad 4+
Gigabit Games LLC
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
The most realistic off-road game on mobile devices. This is off-roading done right.
Cruise huge open-worlds with your friends in multiplayer while earning money completing tough challenges, races, and gathering collectables. Upgrade your trucks with thousands of combinations of parts, suspensions, tires, wheels, and colors.
Fair-to-play system means you buy an In-App Purchase, you keep it forever. NO gas meter. NO wait time for parts. NO wait time to continue playing.
▪ Tackle rocks and hills with a realistic traction model and winch
▪ Take in your ride and your surroundings with 13 gameplay cameras to choose from
▪ Multiple control options keep you in control no matter your play style
▪ In-game map will ensure you know where you are and what challenge to attempt next
▪ Locking differentials, high/low gear range, and 2wd/4wd give you the tools to conquer anything thrown at you
▪ Huge, wide-open maps with varied terrain mean you’ll be exploring for hours
▪ Hundreds of objectives per level to challenge you
▪ Tune your vehicles to suit your driving style
▪ IFS, leaf spring, and 4-link suspensions
▪ Huge list of parts, bumper-to-bumper, to select from to make your trucks your own
▪ Color every part of your trucks to get just the right look
It's your world, your trucks, your choice, you conquer it.
- Added 5 Vehicles
- Added World 7
- Added Multiplayer Ball
- Added Full Controller Support During Gameplay
- Improved Vehicle Physics
- Optimized Multiplayer Code
- Misc Bug Fixes
- Fixed Missing Tilt Controls
Ratings and Reviews
This game is absolutely amazing, I enjoy every bit of it. The variety in levels, customization, and vehicles all great. However despite all the pros, there is still one con. Personally, I have been playing this game for a little over two years now. When I first began the game had stated that the multiplayer function was under construction. One year later, the multiplayer function is still under construction but now says “No really. We’re serious this time!” assuming this means that the creators are working on multiplayer and will be out soon. Present day, the multiplayer function is still absent and there has not been an update in over a year. Understandably, video games are not quick or easy to make, especially multiplayer but, multiplayer has been announced over two years ago to all players of this game. Still, multiplayer is absent from the game. I am sure that I’m not just speaking for myself when the only thing the players want now is a multiplayer function. Other than that, great game and keep up the great work.
This Game is Amazing! But...
I’ve been playing this game for well over a year now and with the level of competition in these types of games are crazy. This game is super fun to play, but it needs some updates. First, they need to up the quality of the graphics. It seems like all of the other off-roading games that I’ve played have way better graphics then this game. Even thought the graphics are not as good as other games, the FPS i’m very smooth. Next, I would consider adding two or three more maps to the game. Yes, the maps that they have now are fun, but you get board with them after a couple of drives. The last thing I want to talk about is the selection of lift/squat kits and wheels. In game, you can only go to a 2 inch lift to a 10 inch lift. I would like to be able to experiment with other suspension systems. The re are 12 different wheel styles to choose from (I think), but they all a different variation of the “snowflake” except for the “bullet hole” wheels and the “off-road wheels”. I would consider looking at more wheel options for your trucks. All in all this game is really smooth and is really fun, it’s a good game to play just to pass away time if you’re board. I would defiantly recommend this game to some of my friends.
Finally Multiplayer !!!
Overall this game is amazing. I’ve been with it sense the beginning and I love seeing the game develop into what it is today. I’ve played a lot of off road sims lately and out of all of them gigabit off-road has the most realistic suspension physics out there. And I am VERY happy to see that after 3 years of y’all hinting that you were working on it ,multiplayer is finally in the game so thank you developers. But the multiplayer aspect of the game is really weird because you really can’t use multiplayer unless someone else has given you their in game ID. So you can’t just join a public server which is kind of disappointing. I don’t know if y’all are going to add this in the future but I suggest talking to the developers of 4x4 Mania because in my opinion they have a really great and easy to use multiplayer system so maybe they could help y’all out with that. But other than that, this is an amazing with the potential to be one of the best Offroad games out there. I loved watching this game develop over the past few years and I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us in the future .👍👍
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gigabit Games LLC
- 390.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Game Controller
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Gigabit Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1,500,000 Credits $4.99
- 100,000 Credits $0.99
- 250,000 Credits $1.99
- 450,000 Credits $2.99
- +3.00x and 500,000 Credit Bonus $7.99
- +0.25x and 10,000 Credit Bonus $0.99
- +0.50x and 25,000 Credit Bonus $1.99
- TT Bundle $4.99
- +1.50x and 100,000 Credit Bonus $4.99
- +1.00x and 70,000 Credit Bonus $3.99
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.