DeepDish GigBook turns your iPad into a truly accessible mobile musical library, keeping your scores, songbooks, charts, and lyric sheets at the tip of your fingers, ready at a moment’s notice. With its powerful organizing features you can sort your music to fit your individual needs. Keep all your songbooks in one place with “Collections”. Compile scores into infinite personalized Binders. Create dynamic Set Lists. Carry hundreds or thousands of scores with you wherever you play. DeepDish GigBook is built specifically with the performing musician in mind, with tools and a user interface no other sheet music reader offers.
Add, Sort and Organize
• Simple and intuitive design
• Works with most PDF file.
• Cross reference scores in multiple custom binders and set lists
• Pull individual scores from large books to use in binders or set lists
• Link to your Dropbox folder
Notes and Data
• Assign metadata and typed notes to each score
• Add and view typed notes
• Write handwritten notes, fingerings and markings directly on the scores with precision and ease.
• Batch edit genres, composers, collections, binders and set lists
• Link scores with audio tracks on your iPad for reference, practice or performance.
Ready for the Stage
• The most powerful and easy to use set list creator for the iPad
• Set Lists are independent of one another for ultimate flexibility
• Create charts, notes, handwritten stage directions and view them alongside your PDF scores
• Fast page turns
• Support for both Bluetooth & USB foot pedals like AirTurn BT-105 & PageFlip Cicada
• Performer’s Metronome - Designed specially for stage use with an auto-off timer, tap in tempo, and fully customized to each individual score.
• Performance Mode - which allows you to seamlessly view your set list, notes, and scores in an eloquent and easy to read format.
View and Share with band mates
• Scores always appear in full screen
• Zoom - Pinch in & out, or use one or two finger tap gestures
• Email individual scores or entire set lists with attached scores
• Upload scores, binders and set lists to Dropbox
• Twitter integration
*DeepDish GigBook does not include any built in scores. Scores in the images are for reference only.*
"DeepDish GigBook does what many other sheet music reader apps do, which is displaying and organizing your sheet music, but what sets GigBook apart are its features for performing musicians, and its sense of style." — Adam Ballif, AppAdvice
Please visit our web site for more support including video tutorials and additional screen shots.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with news and feature updates.
DeepDish GigBook is designed by professional musicians and music educators.
We use DeepDish GigBook everyday for a every gig, every rehearsal, and in our classroom. We think you’ll love GigBook as much as we do.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
-Fixed issue where importing files from Dropbox with special characters in title would cause a crash.
-Fixed issue where files download from Dropbox would add a number 1 at the end of a title.
-Fixed issue where buttons in Performance View were unresponsive.
-Fixed issue with page scrub bar being unresponsive in large multipage documents.
-IOS 11 compatibility
-Dropbox 2.0 support
-Fixed issue effecting emailing some PDFs.
-Fixed issue deleting annotations on multi page PDFs
-Fixed an issue where some PDFs appeared blank when emailing or sharing to Dropbox
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! However, a year ago when I transferred the app to my new iPad a couple hundred of my scores/lead sheets which had songs from my iTunes attached to not transfer with the attached song. At first the score when opened would throw me out of the app. I could open the score to “details” and simply reconnect the song. I could then open the score. Lately, maybe since I upgraded to iOS 13.1.3, when I try to re-link the song, I get thrown out of the app. I can now only view scores that have the songs linked, or one which have never had a song linked. I hope DD GigBook will correct this issue. I have over 800 scores in the app and so many of them I am unable to view. When it’s working properly, then app is wonderful. I’ve been using it for at least 5 years, mostly for practice. I use the set list function during gigs. I highly recommend the app when it functions properly.
Could be so much better
The current version or two dies every so often, typically when I'm clicking on another song. It hasn't happened during a song, but it's still annoying. Fix that please.
There is no easy way to share directly to another gigbook user, unless you want to send an email or Dropbox. Not handy if there is no wifi. Also there is no ability to sync between GigBook on my other iPads. devices. I've a small one, too.
I tried some other apps, and settled on another app. I love the menu on DDGB, easy to navigate, where The other app is a train wreck of a menu, it has the ability to crop and remember, sync page turns and selections between two ipads, and more. With crop/remember and device sync, I might run DDGB again.
A great app for compiling and sorting my music books and single sheet music. The benefit of using this app (instead of iBooks or Adobe) is that I can integrate iTunes tracks right on the page to help me remember how a song sounds. I can also makes performance notes to change a chord quickly and easily.
The app did freeze once while I was loading music. It also crashed quite a bit. However, the last few updates have helped tremendously.
The developer, Deep Dish Designs, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Deep Dish Designs LLC
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Deep Dish Designs, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.