GigNotes is an app for stage musicians.
-prepare a setlist with notes/chords
-use notes/chords during performance
-use an Apple Pencil to write notes on sheet music
It helps to prepare music notes and setlists for performances using a minimum of time.
You can create your own song catalog and use it to prepare your performance.
You take a photo of your notes or import a PDF, add titles and arrange the order for a particular gig. In Professional Subscription, to share your sheet music you simply send the created gig to your bandmates.
GigNotes allows you to store the previous gigs and use them to create new ones quickly.
Use Apple Pencil (or similar) to write handwritten notes on sheet music. Go to full screen and enable drawing. The notes are visible during the sheet music presentation and you can send them to your bandmate.
GigNotes app is compatible with Bluetooth Pedals (e.g. AirTurn).
The app uses the following system:
- Left Arrow key: previous song or page
- Right Arrow key: next song or page
This app has been specially developed on the basis of personal experience and needs for performing musicians.
Main functionalities of GigNotes – for free and without subscription
- You can easily upload music notes into the app from a photo, an image, or from a PDF
- The app shows music notes on a screen for a rehearsal or a show
- Allows preparing information for upcoming gigs or rehearsals (date, time, venue etc), as well as gig-specific performance information
- Enables to create set lists for upcoming gigs
- Allows preparing music notes or chords for songs
- Full screen mode view for music notes at the show
- Fully offline mode at the show – you do not need the Internet connection during the show. GigNotes is fully offline, so you can go to the gig and use your notes on your device without being connected to the Internet.
- You can create a new gig by simply copying information from the previous gig
- Convenient zoom of music notes on the screen during the show
- No e-mail registration required for offline use.
Functionalities available with Professional Subscription
- Sending gigs with music notes to bandmates
- Receiving gigs with music notes from bandmates
- Storing more than 2 gigs in the app
- Making a backup copy in the cloud
- Data recovery from backup copies
The person responsible for preparing music notes for a particular performance takes photos or imports files with music notes into this app. The notes are accompanied by comments such as the title, tempo, key, and additional descriptions and remarks. Then the pieces of music are arranged in a certain order for a particular performance and constitute one setlist(gig). After the preparation, the setlist can be sent to bandmates or other performers, who can import the setlist onto their own devices such as tablets or smartphones into their GigNotes application.
Backup/Restore has been improved. We have introduced changes to improve the reliability and speed of backups and data recovery.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Joanna Kawalek
- 52.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021-2024 Accent Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Professional $1.49
- Annual Professional (save 10%) $15.99