Start earning today. Get instant access to local jobs. Get paid fast.
Download the GigSmart Get Gigs app and unlock the power of working on your own terms while maximizing your earning potential.
Get Gigs gives you the freedom and control to find the best work opportunities most suited to you. Discover a wide range of Shifts in all industries nationwide, offering endless opportunities right at your fingertips. Take advantage of accepting the Shifts that best work for your own unique schedule and experience. In addition to connecting you with temporary work opportunities, you can utilize GigSmart’s Job Board as one of the fastest ways to find and apply to full/part-time positions in your area.
FIND YOUR NEXT JOB AND MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL WITH GET GIGS
With GigSmart Get Gigs, you will:
* Enjoy freedom and flexibility by exclusively choosing Shifts that align with your preferences
* Find all types of work across any industry or position, including warehouse, construction, food service, retail, delivery, restaurant, cleaning, and more
* Rest easy knowing that you are covered by Occupational Accident Insurance, ensuring your safety while working Shift Gigs
* Unlock additional benefits, such as acces to affordable health, dental, and vision plans, accessible through our dedicated Worker Benefits Portal
ACCEPT WORK OFFERS INSTANTLY AND GET PAID SAME DAY
* Embrace the role of being your own boss
* Simply complete your Worker Profile to start applying for and accepting Shifts today—no interviews or resumes are required
* Effortlessly find hourly Shift Gigs, accept lucrative offers, and exclusively engage with the Shifts that best match your experience and preferences
* Once you've accepted a Shift Gig offer, our intuitive app will seamlessly guide you through the entire process, ensuring a smooth experience and automatic payment directly through the app
* Track your Shift Gig earnings effortlessly using your Worker Wallet and access your income as quickly as the same day by using Rapid Transfer from our secure in-app payment system
See how easy it is to find work by creating a Get Gigs account today!
* We have squashed some bugs and added technical enhancements to improve app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally got a gig and it all went perfectly
Have been applying for gigs for weeks and I finally got one. One of the gigs I had applied for sent me a request to work a shift, which I didn’t know was a thing, but was super stoked that it is! A representative from the app called me upon my acceptance and gave me a play by play of what the gig was going to be like, as well as instructions for what to do next and answered any of my questions. The gig requester contacted me right away (which was awesome because with most of the other gig apps you can’t even get ahold of the businesses you’ll be working with/they have outdated contact info). When I got to work it was a blast! I was able to make the necessary changes to my time sheet and it was approved and I was paid within 24 hours! Love this app!
Gig Smart- Pay attention to mileage.
I accepted a gig the other day based on the miles on the app which said 6 miles to the construction site in Littleton. When I put the address in my Apple Maps function, I was told it was 26 miles. That meant basically over an hour of unpaid time stuck in a car. When I brought it up to the rep, she said it’s not their problem, it’s the requestor that’s responsible. Obviously that’s not an acceptable response. Gig smart is actually responsible for that error. It is their duty to double check and make darn sure the facts are right. In addition, we are representing gigsmart when we work and it is their duty to take care of our grievances internally. So in this case instead of making $20 per hour, I made 16 per hour factoring in the time and the gas. Anyway, the point is; pay attention and double check the mileage to the gig. Do not accept gig if you’re unsure. And gigsmart? if you’re reading this make sure you understand exactly how far the mileage is from the workers residence to the job site. It’s VERY important. Thanks. Besides that it was a pretty seamless process as far as tracking the hours and getting paid. And thank you gigsmart for making work available to us people who need extra money.
A waste of precious time
I really had high expectations for this app but it seems that the employers take forever to hired. If I applied to a job two to three days before the actual job date and I don’t get a response I’m I supposed to not go on with whatever I have to do? The uncertainty of not knowing if you will be hired or not or how soon it will be doesn’t leave room for the people applying to these positions to plan accordingly. Your app is built on the notion that people don’t have other things going on. I’m glad I gave your app a shot, it’s better I stick to the other gig apps that have a system that allows people to plan ahead.
Plus: it doesn’t show you the location of the job until you sign up for the shift. How does that even make any sense? How I’m I signing up for a gig not knowing where I’m going? It gives you an estimate based on what mode of transportation you say you use. It simply doesn’t give you the option to decide if you’re willing to go to a particular area or not until you sign up. Take this from me, you’re better off with Insta work or Wonolo where you can see the addresses from the jump, are automatically hired for the shift (gigsmart literally wants you to sleep on the app waiting to be hired). I thought this was supposed to be an avenue to make extra money without wasting time.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GigSmart Inc
- 94 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 GigSmart Inc. All Rights Reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.